ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Value of willy

My mate might be selling his clio willy soon and im thinking about buying it. Its an L reg 84k, nearly fsh, 200bhp. How much do you think its worth? What shall i offer him?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

hmmm i wouldnt believe 200bhp... 170 max unless hes on TBs or turbod it...

Other than that its still gonna be a beast...! 4-5k?

Revels Mum & Sister

That wouldnt be pushing 200BHP mate bit off an over estimate I would Imagine mate!! Be a bit wary!!!!!

Found out the truth its 170bhp with hill power chip, zorst and filter. He said he will be selling it 4k ono.

Yeah its a p1 but i dont know what you mean by numbered plaques. What should i look out for when buying one?

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

Well the phase 1 willys came with a plaque on the dash with its number on, where the rear window heat switch, rear fogs etc switch is, directly underneath should be the plaque if it is a phase 1.

TBH, itd be worth gettin the AA to check it over cos repairs can be expensive. Check rear archs for rust, even if you see just a tiny blip it could mean the whole rear arch is rusted up.