ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vanquish S

LY 200
The Vanquish is the only Aston id buy if i had the money to be honest - Much better looking than the newer DB9's or Vantages me thinks!

Why did you have to meet Savage if it was bought from a dealer mind?

Oil Burner
Im guessing we wont be having the first CS Vanquish S group buy from some of the replies.

I would literally chop off bits of my body for this car. Looks amazing, hasnt dated much at all.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
The Vanquish is the only Aston id buy if i had the money to be honest - Much better looking than the newer DB9's or Vantages me thinks!

Savage was in the same dealership.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Im a big fan of the Vanquish. Good choice.

You've done well as you'll avoid the corrosion that the DB9 and V8's suffer with!

Robbie Savage IS the car dealer ;)

Won't the V5C or whatever it's called have the last owner on it? Or do dealerships at this end of the market re-register it to protect their clients interests, or some such nonsense?!