ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

vmaxx problem anyone ?

dear sporters... auick question...installed my vmaxx last week and I am experience some "trouble" First of all the ride was set without a problem and the ride is sweet but....damping on the road feels good but when I take sharper bump I fell a cloink coming from the front side. I feel it in my steering rack and I am 100% it is coming from the coilies as I did not experienced it before. Feels like both topstruts are loose (which is NOT the case).

I did not use the top strut washers (40-18.5 3mm thick) which are for the knocking noise...

anyone got an experience regarding this problem....cheers

yes cant be that hard realy....took the standard assemby out. removed top and bearing put it on the Vmaxx and reinstalled it. In my opinion there cannot be anything wrong with that or ?? or did I missed something ??

The car is lowered around 55 mm front and 50 mm at the backside.

225 powered mk2
I get a loud knock from time to time, but i had this problem on my old clio which wasnt on coilies. maybe take it aprt again?