ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warwick area - need to borrow CLIP or RSTUNER+ABS module! Air in the brakes, D'OH

182FF
I've got another thread going on in the SBW&T area.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...ld-air-in-the-brakes-problem-tried-everything!

In short I have got air into the brake system when trying to bleed it (I let the reservoir run dry). I have tried everything including setting the ABS off on a drive (three times driving with over a dozen ABS actuations each time). I've bled literally litres through each corner the old fashioned way and also with a pressure system.

So I am giving up on doing it without the clever ABS opening tools, but cannot admit defeat and take it to Renault!

So I would really appreciate the loan of either the CLIP device or an RSTUNER with the ABS add-on for an evening or two. I can still drive so will collect and am happy to leave a deposit and I'll buy you a drink as a thank you!

Cheers