ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

well happy ! rolling roaded my 1.2 16v

mk4 golf gttdi180
mine is on 25000 lol and it does 60 in second lol

i love mine lol it out accelerates a saxo vtr 90bhp model with ease lol

Sarcasm?

I doubt it mate unless theres a nun at the wheel.

It may well only be a 1600cc 8v but they only weigh 930kg's remember and make 100bhp.

0-60 comes up in 8.9, i think your being a tad optimistic here friend!:rasp:

my clio 1.6 16v is 15bhp standard i had a decat cat back sys from ktec and a sportex back box i think that was running somet like 122-125 bhp kept wel with vts

black 3 door clio 1.2 16v
exactly manufactures measure their bhp at the fly so if my car is 86bhp at the fly its a significant gain over standard , and a fiesta zetec s is only 100 bhp at the FLY which is only like 85 bhp at the wheels and thats a 1.6 16v so ur in no position to take the piss

at the end of the day my cars a 1.2 , i can have fun in it, i can have a social life (because i can afford to ) and i can keep up with reasonable things and even faster machines with shitty drivers haha

A ANIMAL
He's a bus driver so 1.2=nippy compared to a f*cking bus. As for the astra comment this a load of sh*t imo. my friends has the 150 astra diseaseil chiped to over 200bhp. 1st and 2nd it pulls well but it ways 8 tonnes. if a 1*2 was in the wrong gear fair enough but with overtaking with ease is a bit on the generous side

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I think this kid is gutted he's got a 1.2 tbh.

They aren't fast, but they aren't meant to be. My 1.2 serves the purpose of getting me from A to B with no general fuss, until I am older, have more money, and my insurance premiums come down enough so that I can afford a quicker car.

Just accept it for what it is, and don't try and kid yourself about burning off this and that on your local asda car park.

S3, HD Nightster
I'm fed up of idiots raving about how quick their 1.2 is TBFH, it was built for trips to the supermarket not street racing.

Cup Turbo, Flamer
Haha, to be fair, you made the first mistake by posting rolling road figures on CS, whether they are good or not, you will get hounded!!!

PH1 172, E39
where the proof ??

The only 1.2 Clio in T'dad here can't even outrun a 1.4/1.6 Clios with gearbox. You may accelerate a lil quicker but by the time you looking to punch in fourth gear, I would now be looking to slip in 3rd