ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
How much for it without the belts being swapped?
Haven't even thought about it tbh.

I'd want decent money for it as I'm not desperate to get rid of it and it's got recaros, climate and xenon's which was damn near impossible to get hold of (I retrofitted the recaros as it was the easiest of the lot to retrofit).

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Ah ok, hope the golf brings you better luck. What made you choose the golf, another car I look at but can't make my mind up. Not driven one either which would help lol

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Ah ok, hope the golf brings you better luck. What made you choose the golf, another car I look at but can't make my mind up. Not driven one either which would help lol
At the minute my requirements are:

Comfy
Well spec'd
Decent semi auto box
Look nice
Well built
Turbo
No slower than the Clio
Still capable of a bit of fun

The Golf fits the bill perfectly. Reason behind the semi auto is it's very rare that i get to enjoy having a manual so there's no point.

Ideally I'd have the money and space for both a toy and daily.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
So it's not a maybe anymore. Once I get back from my holiday the car will be having the belts done and being stuck up for sale.

I'll be wanting around £5000 with the belts done. Most on the market around the £4500 mark are pauper seats/lights/AC rather than Climate/Recaros and Xenons like this. None really seem to be decent spec which took me a long time to find. I'd let it go for closer to £4500 without the belts though.

I'm in no "rush" to sell as I've not found a replacement yet but i'll be sticking an ad up when I get back.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Got someone hopefully interested in the car. Went up to my nans where the car is at the moment to give it a clean.

5fe1503e29b3cac9d76334def7920531.jpg

Going to miss this one I think.