ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is happening to 182 prices?

Mini Cooper S sport
On the other extreme have you looked on Autotrader at 182 prices there are loads on there at 10K, the price I have in mind mine (much less than that) is looking fair now IMO.

But your car is absolutely MINT, and it's never been driven ;) so it's worth loads IMO. What are you getting instead?

I'll be putting mine up for £7450 which I think is reasonable.

There aren't any FF racing blue 182s on Autotrader at the moment, they're all cups. Plus mine is very low mileage with no dents!

106 GTi
On the other extreme have you looked on Autotrader at 182 prices there are loads on there at 10K, the price I have in mind mine (much less than that) is looking fair now IMO.

But your car is absolutely MINT, and it's never been driven ;) so it's worth loads IMO. What are you getting instead?

I'll be putting mine up for £7450 which I think is reasonable.

There aren't any FF racing blue 182s on Autotrader at the moment, they're all cups. Plus mine is very low mileage with no dents!

Got a cheap and cheerful 106 GTi now and putting the money from the sale of the 182 into my building fund.

The GTi - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=319448

Alfa Romeo 145 QV
well i had a 53 reg 172 for a while, then i went to a civic type r but found it boring so i came back to the clio ive just bought a 182ff in silver with both cup packs 60k on the clock on an 05 plate, still got a months warrenty left at renault and its hpi clear, its ready for a cambelt so i got him down quite alot but ended up paying £4250, if thats not a bargain i dont no what is!

High mileage for the year but a bargain price!

I suppose all the mileage was covered under warranty so if the car had been problematic it would have been obvious from its service history, it should have 'wanted for nothing'.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Jealous of what? An inferior marketing ploy?
I'll take my toys, spare wheel and stealth exhaust thanks.

182s don't come in Flame Red either ;)

Alfa Romeo 145 QV
Jealous of what? An inferior marketing ploy?
I'll take my toys, spare wheel and stealth exhaust thanks.

182s don't come in Flame Red either ;)

Ill have to side with the suspension improvements and the Inferno orange haha!
When i bought my Cup, id have really liked a Trophy model. It would have been much much better now ive come to sell - but i didnt really like the colour! I never knew i was so shallow!