ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the dealer offered for your 182

As above, just trying to gauge what sort of price dealers have been offereing you for your 182s.

can you post the main details i.e Cup packs, Milage & which dealer etc

John Feltwell Renault has just offered us £7200 for a UK 04 182 pmsl

[Edited by Smokey on 19 August 2005 at 2:25pm]

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

When I sold mine 2months ago....

I was offered:

I sold it privately for 8750

That was for an 11month old car, both cup packs, 30,000miles

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

i was offered 13,000 by a vw dealer 4 months ago. (and he discounted the car i wanted)

(idiot!)

Simlar car to cocos only cup suspension!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

The greater the car you are looking at the better your trade in will be.

If your looking at a 15k car you will be offered peanuts.If your looking at an S class merc i would imagine they would give you top book+

ian

Lee

BMW M2C

Same car as yours Smokey. 12 months old, 18500 miles, traded in June against the Trophy. £9,200

Abarth 595 Trufeo

Offered £10,500 last Tuesday by

Brighton Mitsubishi for my

Inferno 182 2004, 54 reg, 6600 miles, both cup packs

H

Were not looking to trade ours in, just a straight sale.

The guy wanted to take it off of our hands tomorrow for £7k with a cracked windscreen or £7200 fixed, I f**king bet he does at that price the c**t.

It took him 2 days to give us that price, Mrs took car to him wednesday and she had to call him today to chase him up for the price.

I may just go in there as its on my way home from work and kick him in the nuts.

Will be happy to get £8750 for it but no less, Id rather keep it then let the fat bald tw*t make any money on it.

Best bit is he said he has plenty of them. Like f**k has he, there a small franchise in a little village.

Going to goto Wests in Cambridge tomorrow and see what they can do.

[Edited by Smokey on 19 August 2005 at 3:04pm]

Cheers all by the way............can you also add which dealer it was and whether or not you traded it in or just sold it to them.

Racin Blue 182

Youd do a lot better selling privately wouldnt you? A bit more hastle but youll get closer to your £8750 maybe more if advertised at £9500? Surely worth it for the extra grand+

I got offered £8.5k 4 months ago for my 04 182 (UK/Cupped/16k) - but that was against a list price v6!!! Sold it very quickly privately for £9.5k...