ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats Wrong With this Pic (Stolen from a friends FB Album)

RenaultSport 172
27976_391750139508_509234508_379683.jpg

RenaultSport 172
f**k knows!!

I dont know the guy too well, but apparently he rebuilt his Evo engine and it blew up, then rebuilt it again and it blew up and now this is in there!

BMW M135i
Unless it was running mega mega power then he's doing something seriously wrong to pop a 4G63. Arse driver I could get over, C20 :dead:.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Probably just for the pic?

However he cant be too good at rebuilding engines if it's blew up!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Probably just for the pic?

However he cant be too good at rebuilding engines if it's blew up!

the picture would probably offend less people without the bumper, it people wouldn't believe someone would do this to an evo

2.2 bar shed.
Wat. I can think of 5 better 4 pot engines than the C20, and one of them is the 4G63...

What the funk is he doing.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
f**k knows!!

I dont know the guy too well, but apparently he rebuilt his Evo engine and it blew up, then rebuilt it again and it blew up and now this is in there!

Has he thought about not rebuilding engines? Because hes not very good at it.

Its cheaper to mod a let though, and the way its mounted will help the balance of the car... Has no-one seen the c20let peugeot 206?

Cro

Meg'd r27
Its cheaper to mod a let though, and the way its mounted will help the balance of the car... Has no-one seen the c20let peugeot 206?

Cant be that much cheaper past a certain point, biggest bhp c20let i've heard of is 600+ but there are plenty of evos in the 1000+ bhp.

I'd say this guy just doesn't know how to mod properly

RenaultSport 172
Has he thought about not rebuilding engines? Because hes not very good at it.

He's one of those people who say "it wasn't my fault it was mapped wrong"

My other friend has just bought an Evo 7 and this guy changed the clutch on it. We're all fearing the worst!!

ValverInBits
well hang on just a min here......

It's a vauxhall engine yes, but he may have got a fuly forged engine for cheap.....couple that to an Omega gearbox (which can be pretty strong) and you've got a pretty keen RWD setup. Less losses than the 4WD and a really unique setup.

Not my cup of tea, and IMO quite a lot of work for something that will still be newish japanese at the end of the day........and therefore uninteresting

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Poor car.

People normally put this engine in a corsa.That way it will be a sleeper,Cant understand this guy though.Its like putting a 1.4 tdci out of a fiesta into a ferrari.WTF tbh,imo etc etc

well hang on just a min here......

It's a vauxhall engine yes, but he may have got a fuly forged engine for cheap.....couple that to an Omega gearbox (which can be pretty strong) and you've got a pretty keen RWD setup. Less losses than the 4WD and a really unique setup.

Not my cup of tea, and IMO quite a lot of work for something that will still be newish japanese at the end of the day........and therefore uninteresting
What I was getting at basically.