ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

When a car blocks your drive way.

Clio 182
I had some women constantly blocking my garage where the clio always was, on a wide one way street where parking is not a problem, she got agressive when I called her out on it so police got involved and prosecuted her for threatening me.

She was going to the house in front of the Passat aswel all the time and the front of that house is actually on the road behind!!

Then I get other people doing it, annoys the hell out of me as it's one way, wide as hell and I always park over the road myself with no issue ever as it's empty, and there are three houses with garages, mine and the two to the left (looking at the house), mine is the only garage that gets used and has 2 signs on the door and wall saying 24hr access required and yet it's only mine people park over [emoji34]

Both vans were when I was ment to leave for work!

I would never block someones drive or garage even if in ment I had to park in another road.View attachment 1403545View attachment 1403546View attachment 1403547View attachment 1403548View attachment 1403549

Not justifying the morons but it’s quite a hidden garage to some extent.
I rekon if that door was white with a more obvious sign you’d have less issues.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
after waiting an hour??? what a first class stiff.
Waste of police time? well done , if i was the owner of the red car id be making sure it costs you 10 times what it cost me.?
moron,
knocking on your door?? to explain the predicament???
Get billy big baws here. If I'd been outside do you think this person would of been so brazen to park like this? No. And neither would you. So pipe the f**k down.

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
Not justifying the morons but it’s quite a hidden garage to some extent.
I rekon if that door was white with a more obvious sign you’d have less issues.
If you drive down my road you would see it is definately not hidden as you come round a corner onto my road and you look directly at the only three houses facing forward on the road which all have garages, also as mentioned I now have two signs, both white, one on the garage door (like the one pictured) and a bigger one on the wall above the garage door.

Was going to get a white line but £170 for something you can't enforce is a waste of money although the council have said report any vehicle reg that parks there and they will take action from there end.

PH2 172
Paying £170 for a white line is out of order.

You could get a washing powder box full of the it, back in the day, for that.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
If you drive down my road you would see it is definately not hidden as you come round a corner onto my road and you look directly at the only three houses facing forward on the road which all have garages, also as mentioned I now have two signs, both white, one on the garage door (like the one pictured) and a bigger one on the wall above the garage door.

Was going to get a white line but £170 for something you can't enforce is a waste of money although the council have said report any vehicle reg that parks there and they will take action from there end.

Have you tried putting some cones or a wheelie bin on the road in front of the garage?

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
Have you tried putting some cones or a wheelie bin on the road in front of the garage?
Ye, I have been through 3 greys bins from the council [emoji85] because the others went walkies

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Wow, maybe if your eyes worked correctly you'd see I was replying to the guy threatening 10 times worth of damage to someone for doing what you did. I was on your side, but your clear inability to read and judge situations correctly and instead react in a hotheaded manner, really makes me think twice about that.

Apologies. Saturday night and I'd had a few and his post got my piss boiling.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
interesting. not seen it parked on the street. interested to see where the owner actually lives.

Mk2 1.2 Campus
Wind it in for f***s sake.
A policeman attended and decided it was sufficient to order it to be towed away, who the f**k cares what you think??
Well I would say anyone posting on here then checking back is looking for people’s opinions.

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
So just thought I would pop this one up from Friday, I had just got in the van ready to go to work and they pulled up in front of the house to the right of ours then reversed back and parked over the garage! Why! Once again the whole road was clear infront and behind me and on that side.

They got out and went round the corner, I know if they go to give someone a 'visit' they try to hide abit but could at least of left it where they first pulled in.
e10672e331946ac1b307f46591aa87ab.jpg

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
So just thought I would pop this one up from Friday, I had just got in the van ready to go to work and they pulled up in front of the house to the right of ours then reversed back and parked over the garage! Why! Once again the whole road was clear infront and behind me and on that side.

They got out and went round the corner, I know if they go to give someone a 'visit' they try to hide abit but could at least of left it where they first pulled in.View attachment 1409124

Maybe they were going to lock up a murderer and more important things on their mind?

How long were they there? Overnight?

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
Don't know I went to work, I know the flats around the corner usually has some trouble so was probably just that, it didn't necessarily annoy me but made me laugh as it was the same officer that came to me with the dispute over the woman with Almera [emoji23]

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
It's a strange area definately [emoji23]

Just had it again now followed a new Kia Sportage up the road it pulled over at the first house and slowed to a stop outside mine! Just why I don't understand so I flashed my lights and pressed the horn and they moved two car lengths infront then stopped for about 2 minutes then drove off.

Just don't understand the logic, no cars at all parked on a one way wide road, I know I'll park infront of the only garage that says 24hr access required on it [emoji34]

Wish I wasn't in a hire van today so I had my dashcam, such a random thing to do