ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which mk1 16v front discs?

Naples 16v
I know this has probably been asked a million times but I need new discs as mine are warped, I dont want to spend silly money just sensible replacements.

£56 on Ebay for Mintex + pads or GSF? Any ideas? Dom

Naples 16v
just realised they only have 238 or 259 solid, but they do have 259 vented but it doesnt mention 16v. item no. 4551474894- cant remember how to do an Ebay link

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
A lot of people rate the Brembo Max which are £60 from GSF. I paid a lot more for Tarox G88 but like them. Some people have been picking up Red dot 20 groovers cheap lately, from ebay and Halfords.

TBH brakes are somthing you shouldn't skimp on so eiother get standard GSF disks and good pads or a better disk like the Max's or something in that price range.

259mm are the ones you want.
I'd do with standard one personally £60 from halford but other places do them for £50 or so.
If its £56 for pads and disk thts a good buy.
Stock Ferrdo FDB 845 are very good or if you want more get DS2500's but there £60 against £17 (from Halfords) for the normal ones.

domn8 said:
thanks for the replies, decision time now
DS2500's if you have ever had fade from stock setup with standard diks if not stick with the £17 Ferodo FDB845 pads from Halford (OE fit ones).