ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whiteline ARB - Lost D Bracket

I have a Whiteline ARB fitted and recently lost one of the d-brackets that secures the ARB to the Clio's sway bar:

I've contacted a few Whiteline distributors and can't seem to get the part sold seperately. I'm not happy moving my 1 remaining bracket to the middle so hoping to get a replacement for the missing one or 2 new equivalent brackets.

Before I do, has this happened to anyone else and what have you done to replace them?

330i. E30 Touring.
I need a bit of threaded bar for one of these too if anyone has a spare..

I have a length of threaded rod, but bending it to shape has proved an absolute fucker so far. Might have to get the torch out.

dan's cast offs.
just find a local fabricator or even someone who makes gates, should cost you a fiver at the most to have one made.

I need a bit of threaded bar for one of these too if anyone has a spare..

I have a length of threaded rod, but bending it to shape has proved an absolute fucker so far. Might have to get the torch out.

eye bolt from b&q or any half decent nut and bolt stockists.