ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WIN A TRACKDAY WITH RENAULTSPORT

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

EVO are having a competition this month to win a trackday at the bedford autodrome.It is part of renaults trackday experiences and you can get a go in the new megane 225,the clio cup and the cup racer.

All you have to do is go onto evo.co.uk">evo.co.uk and answer the 0-60 time of the new megane wich is 6.5 secs

Be really nice to see someone of here win it and give us all the feedback...

Regards,ian

P.S if someone could pin this up for a while the more chance wed have of getting maximum entries..thanks

Please have a go at my charity lottery too. You could win the chance to go round as a passenger at Brands Hatch with Paul Rivett. Please look at the Competition!!! thread. Entries must be received by Jan 13th.

I must be missing something cuz I cant see that on the EVO site anywhere - in Competitions, all three options are closed...