ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Winter clean for the RB

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks very clean fella.

Next time you do the pictures, instead of pasting the links, click Share on the FlickR page:

Image%202012-12-03%20at%2010.40.07%20PM.png

Then make sure your on Grab HTML/BB Code. Select BB Code at the bottom and a Medium picture size.

Image%202012-12-03%20at%2010.42.04%20PM.png

Then paste that links into the text box.

Image%202012-12-03%20at%2010.43.18%20PM.png

Should work like below.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
RB is one of those colours that even on winter days manages to look bright and awesome. The mica/metallics cant pull it off

RB clio 182
Yeah I would really like a cup spoiler its just trying to find one thats a pain. Unless I get it sprayed myself.

Lawro - Yeah I bought it from a guy in bristol ! Well he was in Australia but I met his dad. Really nice chap.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Yeah I would really like a cup spoiler its just trying to find one thats a pain. Unless I get it sprayed myself.

Lawro - Yeah I bought it from a guy in bristol ! Well he was in Australia but I met his dad. Really nice chap.

Thought so, he used to work in the same office as me. It always looked lovely, just recognised the number plate.

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172

You can have my Cup spoiler. It's in RB. PM me!