ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

woo-hoo! just booked my car in at pro-speed.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Going in on Weds 4th April for a cat back system.
Having looked through previous posts on here, I've decided to go for the 3.5" slash cut, through the bumper look, rather than the stealth.

Need to decide how loud I want it now i guess. I do quite a few miles, so don't want anything too intrusive on the motorway, but would like a decent exhaust note when giving it beans.
Somebody on here said "mid-sport note" ????

Going to be a pretty good trip I think - Horsham, west sussex to Cardiff and back......

Can't wait :D

VaVa
Mines OK if you feather the throttle on the m/way. Boot it in fifth however and it's pretty boomy!!

Sounds f**king p**n going through the gears though.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Sounds f**king p**n going through the gears though.

That's the sound I'm aiming for!
Do you mind if I quote that to Charlie??? LOL

"I want quiet on the motorways, but f***ing p**n going through the gears!"
:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

VaVa
LOL

You can if you want. You might also mention that mines been repaired twice and that after having the centre silencer re welded the joint is now leaking ;)

Audi TT 225
I would go for thr 4 incher it doesn't look too big, just right imo, Im going back to em for a de-cat soon as. Would have one already but he didn't have time on the day he did my exhaust. But Im local so its all good!

prospeed2.gif