ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Woohoo - new exhaust fitted

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Its taken about 6 months for me to pull my finger out and get it sorted but Ive finally got a new exhaust to replace the standard pea shooter. Its a Piper 3 and a half inch inwardly rolled tail pipe in case anyone was wondering.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/billhemsley/car/exhaust.jpg

At tick over it makes quite a deep sound before it goes a bit quiet between 2-3k revs then after that it comes back in. Starts booming a bit once you get well into the revs but I can live with that.

Rick

Nice to have a good response. Im not whether to go much further with it. Ive got a rear spoiler on the way, so I might just get the boot smoothed and possibly drop it a bit more and leave it like that. I was planning on selling it in the summer but now I think I might just keep it for another year and save up for something special (by which time Ill be 21 so hopefully cheaper insurance!!)

Ben P - go for a twin 5in slash cut, centre exit!!!!

Rick

I was going to go for centre exit.. Im glad I got what I did though.

Get what you feel you should get - I always wanted what I have now.. but, was tempted by other styles and locations.. namely a letterbox centre exit.. but, I know I wouldnt like it as much as the one I wanted to start with! You dont want to get one then think about getting the other!

Daz.

very nice, was that pic taken just after youd started it form cold??? theres smoke everywhere!!!

Your pic hasnt got the cliosport logo either?!?!?

yea, it was one cold morning whilst I was waiting for someone to arrive.

I host my own pictures on my own website - thats why it isnt watermarked.

Daz.