ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

World series Renault??????

PH2 172
I went to my mates chinese resturant last night and he said iv got 4 tickets to the World Series Renault at silverstone this weekend as he just ordered a 197 in white with cup pack the bloke brought them to him but he cant go as his clio hasnt arrived yet he has gave me 2 tickets but what is it any one heard of it????

Black Gold Trophy
its a race series, they will also have the clio cup and megane trophy! I'm going up there later!

PH2 172
Is it a big show etc heard its going to be one of the biggest renault shows this year dont know if i can be fucked to go.

172 Cup
I live near silverstone.....drove past this morning on my way to work.....it looks brilliant!!! So many lush RS's around!!! Cant wait till tommorrow (when i am going!)

PH2 172
I would go but im down in wiltshire and cant really be fucked to go lol going out on the lash 2nyt and dont want to do what i did when i went touring cars at thruxton drive down still abit wasted and feeling ill