ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wow, Audi and Volkswagen are awesome!!

Mini Cooper
Just been on a 5 day training course in Milton Keynes to getting my sales qualification for VW!!

Some of the technology and innovation that goes into them just blew me away!! Went to head office and seen the ground breaking Phaeton and also, and video on the scIROCco, unbelievable machines!!

Also went to the head office for Audi, as we own them, and they had an R8 and the new TT!!

Absolutely awesome :eek:

Der Panzer
Just been on a 5 day training course in Milton Keynes to getting my sales qualification for VW!!​

Some of the technology and innovation that goes into them just blew me away!! Went to head office and seen the ground breaking Phaeton and also, and video on the scIROCco, unbelievable machines!!​

Also went to the head office for Audi, as we own them, and they had an R8 and the new TT!!​

VW may be the dominant force in VAG, but don't get to thinking for one moment VW's are on a par with Audis. ;)

I'd nut my right bollock off to be an Audi salesman.

Mini Cooper
Audi use most of VWs stuff!! VW cant be on a par with Audi as they are aimed at a completely different range, which is the reason Volkswagen sell 4 times as many cars as Audi!!

Golf GTI 1.8T
Just been on a 5 day training course in Milton Keynes to getting my sales qualification for VW!!

Some of the technology and innovation that goes into them just blew me away!! Went to head office and seen the ground breaking Phaeton and also, and video on the scIROCco, unbelievable machines!!

Also went to the head office for Audi, as we own them, and they had an R8 and the new TT!!

are they making a new Phaeton?

one of our customers has one and its pretty cool inside, everything does something using electrics.

Fabia vRS
my uncle has a phaeton.

he swopped his porsche 996 for it.

i would have rather kept the porsche.

monaco blue 172 ..
Audi use most of VWs stuff!! VW cant be on a par with Audi as they are aimed at a completely different range, which is the reason Volkswagen sell 4 times as many cars as Audi!!
or vw use most of audi's stuff!!
vw sell more motors cos they are cheap n cheerfull and not as classy/refined as audi lol

tiTTy & SV650
Nah my interview at Bentley Motors (also VAG) was far cooler than reading about yours lol.

Good luck with it.

Der Panzer

In the VAG group only Skoda and Seat are further down the foodchain that VW themselves. ;)

Ford Puma
Isn't one of Audi's adverts something like....

'NASA filed 1,214 patents last year, Audi filed 19,425 patents for the new A8'

Or something like that.

Can't beat a well built German car (Unless its a well built British car ;))

A couple of mates have always had Audi's.

A3/S3 S4 and also an A4 TDCi which was an awesome bit of kit.

Mates uncle had an RS4 Estate and that thing was immense!

I liked the old R32 boxy shape Golf but not too keen on the newer shape ones :(

'NASA filed 1,214 patents last year, Audi filed 19,425 patents for the new A8'

Or something like that.

Can't beat a well built German car (Unless its a well built British car ;))
If we ever need evidence look at the Bugatti Verynon 1006 hp or whatever cost VW £5million costs owners £800k or whatever 252mph. Taken them years to build it build new engines test retest etc

A small Britsh car manurfactuer sells a 270mph 1012hp car at profit for something like £350k no need for fancy electrics, wing etc either. ANd all with a semi stock engine.

Nasa don't need to file pattens who else is competing with them there technologys to advances plus patents are going to release details of how stuff is made just don't tell people.

Ford Puma
don't need to file pattens who else is competing with them there technologys to advances plus patents are going to release details of how stuff is made just don't tell people.

Dude i was just quoting the Audi advert.