ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yellow 182 - braintree - essex reg way

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
who was in the yellow 182 following me from braintree to chelmsford on essex regiment way about 15mins ago?

guessing you were in a rush the way you were using the 3rd lane on a single carrigeway!!!!!

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
i dont mean to moan but

a few years ago i had a friend driving on regiment way, someone on the other side was over taking and hit her head on. she died there and then aged 21, and they walked away with minor injuries!

the traffic was doing 60mph yet you still insisted on over taking everyone!

drive how you like just drive carefully.

also i love the yellow, i so wish i had gotten yellow!!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I appreciate what you're saying, but again I stayed on the right side of the road, and was only overtaking as I accelerated off the roundabouts untill traffic was upto speed. And if I saw a car pull out and do the same coming the other way I pulled back in.

Yes I know I overtake and take risks, but thats never at the risk of any other road users, and never to the point where I think my driving would endangour the lives of other road users

R26r R26
Essex Regiment Way should have been a dual carriage-way.I have never understood why they made it single carriage-way but made the road that wide.All it does is encourage people to overtake(me included).You think you are not taking a risk but all it takes is another driver coming the other way and you are fooked.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
sure does and would be lying if i said i never over take either.

the accident/death rate on that road is very high.

as far as im aware there are no immediate plans to duel the road (i work for highways)