ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yellow mk1 172 in a ditch

williams 2 turbo

was driving round epping/theydon bois, and there it was, yellow mk1 172 blacked out windows parked down a ditch. its looks like the one normally parked by peugeot garage in harlow. anyone on here?

[Edited by diamond geezer on 19 April 2005 at 9:34am]

The Tube

When was this mate? Ive seen a yellow 172 parked outside the Half Moon pub a few times on the High Road...

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

It wasnt me... me and my baby are ok..

Nice that you guys were concerned though :oops:

The Tube

I know the road, just wondering if the local pikeys pinched it for a bit of joy riding.. theres been a few cars lifted around here in the past few months. :(

Mac

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by Bubbles on 19 April 2005

It wasnt me... me and my baby are ok..

Nice that you guys were concerned though :oops:
Talk about stomach turning moment. I was thinking, she managed to do the ring, and goes and stacks it in england.

Bad news though, another one down and cant leave many Yellows left.

The Tube

I drove past this car lastnight... its got a Police Aware sticker slapped on the side, and now some b*stards put the windscreen through.... Crying shame for such a lovely looking car...... :(

Mac