ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1000 Miles of salt and grit, Bang and the dirt is gone!

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Well after a trip to scotland my car looked ike this! : :eek:
IMG_5940.jpg

Looked worse in RL, thick crusted on salt.

So gave it a quick refresh today and hidden my winter swirls with some PB BH - top stuff!

IMG_5984.jpg

IMG_5986.jpg

IMG_5988.jpg

Should have turned the flash off... shows up the dirty arches, exhaust and wheel insides.

Paintwork looks lovely though!

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Should have turned the flash off... shows up the dirty arches, exhaust and wheel insides.

Paintwork looks lovely though!

Was too dark without the flash and my tripod is a pain to set up... Spent the day on the paint, too cold to be getting into/under the car!

Cheers for the comments guys!

LY R26 230 F1 Team
No worries, Yeah run the decat ;) No point buying the race otherwise. I t does get on your nerves sometimes (recent threads) but around and about it's not that noisey at all. Not like they are hyped up to be anyway....

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
No worries, Yeah run the decat ;) No point buying the race otherwise. I t does get on your nerves sometimes (recent threads) but around and about it's not that noisey at all. Not like they are hyped up to be anyway....

Good stuff mate. TBH I want something that sounds epic, bored of the KTR stealth now.