ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v Williams post your miles per tank

right this has been done before but to get a good comparrision we need to eliminate as many other variables as possible, so therefore if everyone posts how many miles they do/can/have got out of thier valers and williams from being totally full to when the light has come on constantly (but not to far into the reserve) if everyone just posts thier findings it should remain a usefull uncluttered thread.

i get
-220-250 miles till the light (aprx 27 MPG)
-mixed driving
-Stage 1 willy engined 16v

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

I get 230-260 miles on good behaviour. Thought itd drink less at constant motorway speed but it doesnt at all! :cry:

16v: xorst, piperX, de-cat.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

370 when I mainly do motorways and a roads, dual carriageways. 300 minimum when mostly commuting and a bit of dual carraigeway/motorway.

Magnex inc de cat, BMC CDA, BB chip, ecotek. Ecotek helps as consumption goes up when I turn it off.

I get about 200 miles from a full tank. But i can do the full tank in about 30 mins when i boot the car and the induction lit kicks in i can hear the petrol saying good bye. It drinks the petrol like mad when you floor it.

Exhaust, De Cat, BB Chip, piperX Induction Kit

Revels Mum & Sister

Decat Pipe, Induction Kit, Devil system.

Get around 290-310 per tank. Maybe more if I drive more conservitavely.

Mainly around town and some A-Roads.

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

I think my poor consump is down to the IK at higher speeds forceing massive amounts of air then as a result petrol into the engine when i floor it. The top end pick-up massivley improved when the PiperX replaced the K&N, but my wallet doesnt seem to like it as much.:cry:

run mine on super and get around 320ish normally, its standard but the journeys i do arent always the best for economy, hopefully it wont change too much after putting my 17s on!

Clio 172 Cup, Eunos

Normally get 300/310 ish with a bit of thrashing and normal driving

and about 270/280 on a total thrash

K&N induction, Magnex cat back

crikey, even driving without my horns on and wearing my halo! i cant get more than 200 miles per tank, it started as an rt so its doesnt have the auxillary tank but sheesh!

i get around 200 driving round town, all urban driving, ive had 230 out of just over 1/2 tank when travelling back from bb tuning though, huge diff there between motorway and urban

About 300 miles on A-roads and motorways with some enthusiastic driving.

Can get 400 miles if I stick at 55 on the mway.

got 300 out of it by behaving myself on a 180 mile motorway trip mixed with a bit of booting it during the week.

Just about to run out now and I ve got 268 on the trip counter...thats with around town driving and a decent slice of rev limiter action.

Ive just changed the plugs though so im hoping for a bit more

Yeah, Im a bit sad really as I regularly do 55mph on the mway, mainly when its busy. Especially at this time of year I hate getting stone chips and also find that if I go to 70 its just the point where the power band starts to come on, so I keep wanting to go faster. You never get in the way of people and people never get in the way of you at 55 - theres no chance of "red mist".

I save my fast driving for quiet, scenic country A/B roads and deserted dual carriageways.