ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 02' New Owner

Hey Folks,

My name is Henry (22).

After rolling my Seat Ibiza Cupra 20v turbo in early March this year. And finally getting the insurance payout that was justified! I have just bought a black 02' 172.. 70k, no grinding gearboxes, rattles, no banging engine mounts, new brakes and tyres.. Full Dealership service history, oil/filters changed every 6k throughout its life! :cool:

Its completly standard apart from some OZ 16" Superleggras, which suit the car well. Few minor minor chip and dings, nothing a 6 year old car wont show!

I will be using it for all sorts, with trackday, fast road car more in mind.. So look forward to meeting few more like minded track dayers.. :approve:

Current plans after taking delivery on Saturday will be: AST coilovers, Yozzasport exhaust and silenced de-cat, panel filter, compbrake 4 pots and some 15" team dynamics pro race alloys with R888's..

So, Hi

Pics to follow on Saturday when i pic her up!! :star:

Henry

how can i payout be justified when the crash was your fault lol. yes you were entitled to it but i dont think justified is the right word :race: ;)

I dont feel bad about taking money off insurance companies for some reason!!!

The first offer they made me was very far off the mark! therefore being unjustified..

Well on monday at castle coombe I went out in a freinds 20vt mk2 golf that had the compbrakes, was very impressed how it stood on it nose! :cool: No fade at all!, What pads are you running?

The AST's are my first mod, they more of a dedicated track setup than most so hopefully they'll cut the mustard on track days!