ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup Project

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Ahh sweet, bet you are looking forward to finally getting it mapped and then to let me see if it was worth the time and money lol

Its DEFINATELY not going to be worth the money to Anyone else but it will be to me. I've had seven cliosports and always wanted an itb one ever since watching the gdi videos back in the day.

On a side note I need 2 x new rear calipers which is annoying.

My rear calipers packed up - couldn't get a reading from them on the MOT
New were really expensive but because they're the same as 106/306/xsara etc.. and most other renault/citreon/peugeots there were LOADS of them on ebay.
Think I paid £30 for a mint low mileage pair of calipers, bolted them on and they've been fine for 2 years

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
My rear calipers packed up - couldn't get a reading from them on the MOT
New were really expensive but because they're the same as 106/306/xsara etc.. and most other renault/citreon/peugeots there were LOADS of them on ebay.
Think I paid £30 for a mint low mileage pair of calipers, bolted them on and they've been fine for 2 years

Ive bought some for £27 delivered so will see how they are.

Hopefully that will be the end of the mechanical issues (touch wood).

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Representing....

7B4334D9-EEE0-463E-9148-A85FA0046F01-1865-0000010B3936048C_zpsc636bc03.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
See you there

[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?712903-Oulton-16-Nov&p=9838974#post9838974[/FONT]

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Just phoned and it's dissapointing.

Paul thinks the timing is out but it's mapped and made 193bhp - that's only about £200 per bhp!

Money pit!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Arnt paul's dyno very very accurate?? If the timing is out theres room for improvement surely

No offense dude - but mine makes 194bhp. What were you expecting?

It's not cammed so mid 190's is about right

In fact yours is making the same power, the same torque and the exact same curves as mine does