ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 pulled by unmarked police car!

AG 200
Saw you today get pulled on M25 J7 (M23). I had spotted him because of the cameras in the back window but you sir did not! Oops! You must have been doing about 90mph because I was following him at a steady speed...

Hope he didn't spank your license too much or was it a slap on wrist?

Anybody?

Oh by the way It was a Skoda Octavia Vrs in silver. Not sure of the plate but if you are observant and know what too look for it has camaras in the front and rear windows.

Cheers

Inferno 182 Cup
I almost went past an unmarked 5 series estate on the M1 yesterday at undesirable speed, i just spotted him very last minute. S**t my pants . :(

Clio 182ff
In December on the M42 I got a flash of lights and a wag of the finger from an unmarked car - very lucky really lol.

Passat
That is very lucky. I 'supposedly' overtook someone on solid White lines a few years ago with a police car behind me. In reality I returned into my lane well in advance. We're talking 5 in the morning here too, so there was nothing on the road. The coppers pulled me over and sat me in the back of his car. One of them said to the other, as he looked through his book of traffic offences, "So, what can we do him for?" I lost quite a lot of respect for the police that day.

Z4 Coupe
That is very lucky. I 'supposedly' overtook someone on solid White lines a few years ago with a police car behind me. In reality I returned into my lane well in advance. We're talking 5 in the morning here too, so there was nothing on the road. The coppers pulled me over and sat me in the back of his car. One of them said to the other, as he looked through his book of traffic offences, "So, what can we do him for?" I lost quite a lot of respect for the police that day.

Tossers!

Clio Sport 1.2 16V

Seriously proves they got nothing better to do, did they try to do anything then?

i was extremely lucky only the other day... all i can say is thank god there was a big sheet of ply in the road so the coppers quickly slammed on 4 that but lets just say it would of been instant ban as i didnt notice him till id lifted off and was still over

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2

I would have seriously lost the rag! They would have been doing me for a non traffic related offence after that!

Passat
I was 20 at the time and he said that my manouvre was massively inexperienced. I do kind of wish I'd completely lost my rag with him. I know it wouldn't have done any good. The annoying thing was that the other policeman (the driver) was actually alright. It was as if he knew this other guy was being out of order. I still think about it every time I go down the same road. I got 3pts and a £60 fine. It also put my premium up by £100 that year and I still have to mention it on my insurance 5 years on. I know it's petty over 5 years...but that probably cost me about £300 for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
I dont have an issue with the police, its the people who abuse their authority that really wind me up! My friends partner is a police officer and he was giving her and 3 other cops a lift into town for a night out and got stopped for doing 33 in a 30 and the traffic cops still gave him 3 points although 4 out of the 5 people in the car were cops! What sort of person does that to other colleagues! lol f**king traffics eh!

Z4 Coupe
I dont have an issue with the police, its the people who abuse their authority that really wind me up! My friends partner is a police officer and he was giving her and 3 other cops a lift into town for a night out and got stopped for doing 33 in a 30 and the traffic cops still gave him 3 points although 4 out of the 5 people in the car were cops! What sort of person does that to other colleagues! lol f**king traffics eh!

GOOD!