ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Gold 182: changed Exhaust tips to shorter stealth "diesel type"

Status
Not open for further replies.
  S4 Avant
I'm sure this car has got progressively worse throughout this thread

Yep, I've restrained myself from replying, but I have to say, it looks downright wierd.

Surely if you wanted to have a stealth exhaust you should have bought a 172 and saved a few grand, instead of ruining a 182?

Clio 182
Why don't all the people that comment put some pictures of their cars (if they have one). Then we can comment a bit more on those cars and hit 100 pages in the next month :)

I am tired of making changes on my car to get more replies ;)

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
f_DSC00593m_d508dd3.jpg

how the 182 should look....like a 182

Why don't all the people that comment put some pictures of their cars (if they have one). Then we can comment a bit more on those cars and hit 100 pages in the next month :)

I am tired of making changes on my car to get more replies ;)

There ya go: Knock yourself out :)

DSC_9155.jpg

Clio 182
There ya go: Knock yourself out :)

What's with the black wheels? If you wanted black wheels why did you not buy this? (based on similar replies that I should have bought an 172 because I did not want the holes on the bumper ...) ;)

img-uk_cars-P02268949d03bc97a405.jpg

BTW I like the wheels :)

clio 1.2 16v,
hey mate iv got a clio i would swap

its got a steath exhasut, even has a stealth engine hard to see :D

id be happy to swap your 182,

no holes in bumper no would know its you :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You are such a b**ch! Why be sooo nasty? I know why...it's because you drive a puma and you cant afford a clio? ha ha ha ha.
Pmsl! My last clio cost more than a 172. Biohazards mk3 cost more than a 172/182 what's your point?
My puma cost the same as a ph2 early 172 :S

Why should his car look like yours then?

maico 500/seeking project
What's with the black wheels? If you wanted black wheels why did you not buy this? (based on similar replies that I should have bought an 172 because I did not want the holes on the bumper ...) ;)

img-uk_cars-P02268949d03bc97a405.jpg

BTW I like the wheels :)

just thought i'd point out that the megan has painted wheels also.....you'r exhausts look crap btw.........

Clio 182
just thought i'd point out that the megan has painted wheels also.....you'r exhausts look crap btw.........

min'e exhausts look less crap (btw) that you'r exhausts, sure I am

You see, I can write in the same intellectually challenging way if I really try!!! ;)

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Don't like it, and don't see the point. If you like it, that is all that matters i guess

min'e exhausts look less crap (btw) that you'r exhausts, sure I am

You see, I can write in the same intellectually challenging way if I really try!!! ;)

are you lusty using another account ? or just very childish ? ;)

Clio 182
or just very childish ? ;)

Just replying in a manner that will help some members to understand me :dapprove:

Had so many childish replies in this post that I thought that I should try to mirror that as a way to show some people how their replies look.

Just replying in a manner that will help some members to understand me :dapprove:

Had so many childish replies in this post that I thought that I should try to mirror that as a way to show some people how their replies look.

well , i gave you my opinion and since it's a public forum and you asked , i answered.....

as for the black wheels................i just pointed out that the said megan wheels were also painted , so , you made a cnut of yourself there ^^^ eh ? silly wee boy........

if you can't take criticism then don't post your gash pictures , rant over.....;)

Clio 182
All criticism accepted, good or bad when stated in a constructive way.

Saying "Crap" is not criticism, it swearing, look the definitions up mate.

Rant over ;)

And BTW the Megane comment was a "joke", look that word up as well. :)

Clio 197 08
In regards to using the bump strips so that you dont lose money when you sell ..... what have these exhausts done to resale price?

Clio 197 08
I think 99% of the people on here would try and knock you down for those!

Last edited:
  fiesta 1.25
well , i gave you my opinion and since it's a public forum and you asked , i answered.....

as for the black wheels................i just pointed out that the said megan wheels were also painted , so , you made a cnut of yourself there ^^^ eh ? silly wee boy........

if you can't take criticism then don't post your gash pictures , rant over.....;)

I dont think you quite understand.

Try reading again.

Clio 182
lol miclio you are quite the comedian with these bodged exhaust pics and cutting replies:rasp:

I do quite enjoy the challenge if I may say so ;)

As for the exhausts I was playing around trying different things as I hated the OEM tips.

At the moment the tips are a bit smaller in diameter (not by much though) and quite shorter (sitting nicely behind the bumper rather than hanging out the back).

I think they look ok-ish and the only thing I will do, if I get a good deal on an 172 bumper, is to hide them completely.

If some people like bazookas for exhaust tips, fair enough. I have been there and it's not my thing any more. Below is my previous car, a highly modified Accord Type-R.

ATRlatest.jpg

DSC04294.jpg

Last edited:
LMFAO how on earth have I missed this thread, pure comedy genius just read the whole thread some of the comments are hilarious the pictures are even worse.. dodgy tail pipes, some duct tape on the bumper and then some plastic blocks stuck in the holes lolol legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.