ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 cup started modding...

Evo
Never posted my car on here so thought i'd show some pics for anyone whos interested.

Had the car about 3 months now and apart from a nasty accident within the first month, which took it off the road for one of them months, its all been sweet sailing.

kghgf.gif

DSC00588.gif

Mods so far include heat wrapping the std intake system paired with an ITG panel filter, KTR silicone hose kit...

DSC00645.gif

...and Hi-spec two piece disks with Redstuff pads all round.

DSC00651.gif

Next month all my earnings are going on a new exhaust system with sports cat, will update with pics then.

Thanks for looking, comments welcome.

Last edited:
  TTRS & V50
I think the engine bay foil loooks a bit stupid. And will it even make a difference. Its like heat wrapping a exhaust, point-less imo.

Evo
I think the engine bay foil loooks a bit stupid. And will it even make a difference. Its like heat wrapping a exhaust, point-less imo.

I got some white intake hoses coming next moth, this is mainly for track day use. Might make a difference, might not. Its doing no harm there in the meantime though :rasp:

Nice looking motor, I like the black on white - goes really well :) is that Vickyx's car I see in the background too?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Nice car, god-awful exhaust trims. Really gets on my nerves. Renault design an exhaust specifically not to disrupt the air flow on the diffuser, then people stick on fake trim.

TrackCar & F30 330d
looks mint mate.
Dont get the sports cat. You car wont have an mot for the next 3 years so just get a decat, much better and cheaper imo. Makes the orginal zorst pop and rumble more too :)

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Not sure if it looks a bit tack with all the 'bits' on it

I think you should get coilovers then it will pull it off

Im 50/50 on it!

Evo
looks mint mate.
Dont get the sports cat. You car wont have an mot for the next 3 years so just get a decat, much better and cheaper imo. Makes the orginal zorst pop and rumble more too :)

Too much of a flat spot with a decat, been strongly advised to avoid that route, besides already got the sports cat so may aswell put it on for the heck of it lol.

And yes disks are right way round, they were bought from K-tec for just under £500.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Too much of a flat spot with a decat, been strongly advised to avoid that route, besides already got the sports cat so may aswell put it on for the heck of it lol.

And yes disks are right way round, they were bought from K-tec for just under £500.

Arrrrr i see. never really thought of that. suppose the only way round the flat spot is a remap. As you allready have the sports cat, then chuck it on lad.

Lionel Richie
no because the discs are sided ie LH and RH, you put them on one way and the grooves will face as per ben's, swap sides they face the opposite way

but sports cat is probably more restrictive than the secondary cat on the clio so really no point in putting it on

Evo
Trust me the discs are on the right way round people.

Sports cat is 100cell and standard 400 so surely that speaks for itself, reputable tuner has RR'd this cat and results seem promising