ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1994 172'd Mk1 Valver Track Car

BMW M5 & E36
I think i'll manage with 7200rpm for the time being, peak is going to be about 6500 so it'll do just fine

Rev counter working again too :)

BMW M5 & E36
A few pics with the silver Cup wheels on. Looks so strange to me as it's only ever had dark/black wheels on before.

Tidied the garage too, massively overdue.

29092009813.jpg

29092009814.jpg

29092009815.jpg

29092009816.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Silver wheels are a MASSIVE improvement! Brighten the whole car up.

I still think you're a c**t though. ;)

BMW M5 & E36
I think I like it too. Will see how they look out and about... got to change the alternator belt before it moves anymore.

Once again the filter looks brap.

You need a piece of drainpipe from the elbow with the filter sticking out of the headlight hole completely...

BMW M5 & E36
Apparently the wheels are identical material and weight wise to standard Williams wheels, but the moulding is slightly different so that they don't take centre caps and all the info that would normally be embossed on the inside of the wheel is now on the outside where it'd normally just have 'speedline'.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
WTF's going on here????

If you build two motherfucking F4R'd Valvers by the time i've finished mine i will be piiiiiisssseeddd!!!

Last edited: