ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200+ BHP 172

Ziel Nurburgring

Was on earlier, "Mantex" would that be magnex?? And i didnt think the chips worked with a 172, cup yes, 172 no!

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 07 February 2004

Lee, do you mean they only do it for the cup or that superchips do one for the 172?

he means the rsport ecu is cup specific (something to do with ABS I think) but there is a superchip available for the 172

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

dunno for definate but most superchips are around £300 fitted, I think

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

nick hill can do a group n for the 172, this is the same as the rsport 1 but works the above! they are about £260 fitted! boyo started a post in ext/perf with more info!

I had a Superchips in the Williams when I bought it . But after binning that and getting Nick Hill to fit one of his it made a massive difference . A friend of mine also had a Superchips in his Fiat Coupe turbo and it blew 2 engines . It was only after getting it tested on a rolling road they found it was running lean at the top end and thus detonating the pistons . I would never run a Superchips in any of my motors .