ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 Owners, I need your help. (Pic Whorage chance)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Sorry I missed this Jason. I've got to be honest I thought the thread was for a mate or something. I would have put my entire savings on you being the last person on this forum to buy a Clio, of any kind!

Anyway you were close to the right colour! ;) I think Mercury just edges it. The Silverstone looks so fresh and Clean.

Spoiler, wheels, seats. Bob ob mate, love it.

So why such a big swing mate? I know this might sound über ironic but won't it be boring or are you growing up? You know I loved your projects. In your position i'd have an 8P S3 or something modded on some nice wheels and mods mate. Nice idea.

GTD, Lupo

So why such a big swing mate? I know this might sound über ironic but won't it be boring or are you growing up? You know I loved your projects. In your position i'd have an 8P S3 or something modded on some nice wheels and mods mate. Nice idea.

I cant find the quote but i do remember Jason saying he would never own another Clio and it was aimed at the 200 at the time.

cancel that is was cliotoby.

Last edited:
  CBR1000RR Fireblade
Nimbus or ultra red for me. No recaro's, Cup chassis, black speedlines, projectors.

When I had a look for a 200 this was my perfect spec. Nimbus looks really good on the 200 IMO, I also preferred the bogo spec seats (I have a long commute)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Going to take a severe knock to the head in the coming weeks, and decide to spunk £20,000 on a clio (LOL JK, Finance).

Anyway, The colours available now are pretty sparse.
A1jxAESCAAIaiKj.jpg:large

I'd just like to see how the colours look in a nice picture or two. Especially Nimbus, as that's where I'm leaning atm.

THANKS.

I Feel I need to quote this so people stop asking me to spec colours that don't exist anymore LOL! Do you guys not see the Nimbus on Page 2? Looks so damn smart!

And gally, I won't be bored. I'm bored now. I go down country roads and think "f**k sake, I used to take detours in the clio to find roads like this". Plus I remember walking into a Renault dealers at about 16, and they had a spanking new 200 Cup in. Said to myself, if I can ever afford one... I'm having one! Now I can, 16 year old Jason will be hi 5ing me.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm placing my order on Sunday (My Birthday :)).

Nimbus Grey.
GT Spoiler.
Cup Chassis.
Speedlines.
Recaros.

Big 20th Bday present to myself!

I love you. Perfect spec and colour, exactly how I'd have one.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think I said you would be bored. I just meant from a modding pov. You're that used to modding etc but I see your point. :) Good luck with the purchase mate.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Hids, centre caps, possibly springs, number plates. Just follow Chris. ;)

Get a used one! Half the price and you can get AG.

But otherwise..

UR.
Good seats.
Good wheels.
Good suspension.
No spoiler.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Used one to insure (1 - 2 years old) £1900.
Brand new one to insure £1000.

Really? Where is the logic in that?

Have you tried that by speaking to someone like Greenlight/Sky rather than just random registrations you've found on here?

Although £900 for insurance is better than £10k depreciation. Lol.

GTD, Lupo
Im guessing Jason is not paying cash so would imagine finance is going to be funding most of the car.

Food for thought, Racing Blue?

I wouldn't be as happy with standard seats tbh, Recaro's give it a better feel, especially with cup chassis.

Anyone who doesn't like the ride will only be happy wrapped in cotton wool while they drive, there's nothing wrong with it.

Any reason to *****. :eek:

Image.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

This is the ONLY mk3 I've ever taken a liking to.

GTD, Lupo
Any news on this? surely you have missed this now as i have heard all orders are now closed! Just picking of the remaining stock now.

Renault Clio RS 200
I am tarding in my clio 200 59 plate in glacier white cup pack recaros for spanking new 200 in liquid yellow with speedlines no recaros as i have had to pay £400 quid to have the drivers side leg support fixed on the recaros, great looking seats but not sure about the 400 quid for a minor repair so going for standard rs seats

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
I am tarding in my clio 200 59 plate in glacier white cup pack recaros for spanking new 200 in liquid yellow with speedlines no recaros as i have had to pay £400 quid to have the drivers side leg support fixed on the recaros, great looking seats but not sure about the 400 quid for a minor repair so going for standard rs seats

recaros will always be more sought after come re-sale time

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin

You're right there