ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

225 Clio Build

Wee bit of progress

Lovely bit of heat shield in place
peveruse.jpg

And

Engines in woohoo !!!!
marumyja.jpg

Time for rebuild can feel the boost already

Well state of play last night

Car was packed up with part and trailered home so I can work on it all day while Fraser is away to the ring

9yrazahy.jpg

baruraqa.jpg

Lets hope the next time is On The trailer is away for ecu and mapping

well due to bad weather and my laziness cars still not done, but got good progress done yesterday

null_zpsf2236c3b.jpg

null_zps864defa2.jpg

the couple of boost hoses i need shall be here tomorrow, and new tee pieces shall be here on thursday

shall get the ecu mounted tonight and hopefully the new battery wired in aswell then get the fluids put in then should be done

172 cup, Impreza P1
Sh1t, just remembered about that T piece. Forgot to do it before I went on holiday.

I WILL get it off to you this week if you still need it.

Sh1t, just remembered about that T piece. Forgot to do it before I went on holiday.

I WILL get it off to you this week if you still need it.

That was the fuel tee peice eh? If so I got one made up at work

I've had to order new coolant tee pieces the ones you give me were never fitting the coolant hoses lol

172 cup, Impreza P1
They fitted the coolant hoses I got with the engine but not any other one I had. Lol

Oh well, as long as you're sorted. :p