ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

225 Clio Build

well had a couple of oil leaks while been mapped but its finally done

It made 246bhp and 260lb of torque before the fuel pump give out so thatll be changed then back down for adjustment

172 cup, Impreza P1
well had a couple of oil leaks while been mapped but its finally done

It made 246bhp and 260lb of torque before the fuel pump give out so thatll be changed then back down for adjustment

Good stuff Wayne, should feel rapid with that torque and power. It made 9bhp more than it did with me and a lot more torque. What fuel pump were you using? Did you fit the walbro one?

Good stuff Wayne, should feel rapid with that torque and power. It made 9bhp more than it did with me and a lot more torque. What fuel pump were you using? Did you fit the walbro one?

yeah should shift likes, im really happy with the results

just the standard ph1 pump didnt want to break the flex installing the walbro but ill get it put in then take it for adjustment in a couple of months

172 cup, Impreza P1
Didn't think you'd max out a 255lph pump. Lol

It not too difficult to fit the pump but just be very careful when removing the flexis and you can reuse them.

172 cup, Impreza P1
That's the stuff, always plan the next stage! Never stop moving it to the next level. :approve:

Trophy Turbo :)
Second hand clutch oh dear me!!! Some thing I dont recommend at all. History on these are important.

The price of a new one thro ct is a lot xheaper than ud think

Countryman JCW
what turbo have you got just out of interest mate? also, what PSI were you holding to get those figures?