ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

225 Clio Build

They fitted the coolant hoses I got with the engine but not any other one I had. Lol

Oh well, as long as you're sorted. :p

Yeah hopefully they'll be here tomorrow along with the silicones

Also got my front bumper back on tonight after having to cut my intercooler spacers down as the was a inch or so gap between intercooler and slam panel

Also ecu mounted and and the rest of the wiring done

su6a6e8a.jpg

Well after a week of trying to source a brake line and 6 attempts that failed finally got it done slight issue tho when pumping the pedal doesn't go hard anyone any ideas?

But either way its going to Efi Monday morning if new be ill get them to fix it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

172 cup, Impreza P1
Nice intake!

Sounds like there is still air in the system. Keep bleeding it would be my suggestion.

All the best for Monday. Bring on the numbers!

Nice intake!

Sounds like there is still air in the system. Keep bleeding it would be my suggestion.

All the best for Monday. Bring on the numbers!

Cheers mate

Yeah Dave Joyce said the same so going to buy a some tomorrow at the garage after work if not will have to get Efi to do it as I'm working all weekend

Yeah can't wait should have the car back around the 5th

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I'm going down to the garage tomorrow to see how its getting on. I was very clear I needed it for the weekend so fingers crossed its done by late Saturday morning.

Out of interest what's it cost you to do the 225 conversion all in?

I'm going down to the garage tomorrow to see how its getting on. I was very clear I needed it for the weekend so fingers crossed its done by late Saturday morning.

Out of interest what's it cost you to do the 225 conversion all in?

That's not bad plan on taken it to Fcs?

Over 3k roughly

340i
I think you need need to bleed the brakes through again and somebody with Clip to bleed the ABS pump through.. That should sort the soft pedal.

Car all loaded up and ready for our trip to Efi

hyza4e5a.jpg

6uru9aba.jpg

Scoffs a great guy for fitting me in can't wait to for him to do his handy work

Time to chill out and enjoy these

rupesuqy.jpg

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Let me know when you're picking it up, Runcorn is only up the motorway from me. I bought AndyRGs old one. .. dont know enough to build my own. .

Well Scoff been on the Phone today,

cars been giving him hassle its had a couple of fuel leaks due to that braided line being a tad to big, then the car decided to spill 4 litre of oil of his work shop floor

then the throttle cable has been laying on the exhaust and melt when he goes for a high pass

Save to say im a tad annoyed with myself

172 cup, Impreza P1
Well Scoff been on the Phone today, cars been giving him hassle its had a couple of fuel leaks due to that braided line being a tad to big, then the car decided to spill 4 litre of oil of his work shop floor then the throttle cable has been laying on the exhaust and melt when he goes for a high pass Save to say im a tad annoyed with myself

Where is it leaking oil from??

What oil breather setup did you go with?