ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

225 Clio Build

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I was getting quotes for bringing a turbo 172 from Scotland. . £149 was best I got. ..

172 cup, Impreza P1
Clioturbo day should be at a trackday somewhere as that's what these things should be built for.

​Guess he's sorting out some niggles before posting up?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I bought his car lol and requested same day. He is really busy his services are in demand

Clio 172 182 197 200
Clio turbo is a invite only.

If you apply your self we email you asking you who you are where you are and info on your car etc. If we dont get a reply or my moderater feels as if your not suited then you dont get in.

Whole point of the free ct is to help memebers with specific issues that concern turbos and not to have a millions of users.

;)

Andyrg @ DTM

PH1 loads of boost!
Everyone who registered gets a welcome email. If you haven't recieved it after registering I'd maybe check your junk mail.

Well got the car back today, sounds awesome but still got the brake issues so taken it to the garage tomorrow see if they can find the issues

As I'm out of ideas

Also wired it the launch control switch ;)

vygeqeqa.jpg

e7e6ydud.jpg

u2y2ujuq.jpg

yzuhy7e7.jpg

Last edited:
  172 cup, Impreza P1
Glad you got your car back safe and sound. Brakes issue is a strange one.

Were they working fine before the conversion? Sounds like something is not right since you rotated it or the heat from the down pipe has melted a seal. What heat shielding have you went for?

I ended up wrapping the master cylinder in heat reflective wrap which I think would make a difference.

DSCF2291.jpg

Glad you got your car back safe and sound. Brakes issue is a strange one.

Were they working fine before the conversion? Sounds like something is not right since you rotated it or the heat from the down pipe has melted a seal. What heat shielding have you went for?

I ended up wrapping the master cylinder in heat reflective wrap which I think would make a difference.

Nimbus heat shield mate, changed the master cylinder today still nothing so its going to the garage tomorrow so they can have a look at it, it will be ready for Sunday

Took it quick blast along the street and it pulls, can't wait to give it a proper run

172 cup, Impreza P1
Nimbus heat shield mate, changed the master cylinder today still nothing so its going to the garage tomorrow so they can have a look at it, it will be ready for Sunday

Took it quick blast along the street and it pulls, can't wait to give it a proper run

I used nimbus too but used this also for a bit of added protection.