ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a snaps on the way home from work

Mk4 .:R32
also a few new mods.
a flame beater fire extinguisher
ctr aireal
private plate
rs grill
still need to get it colour coded, side skirts, exhaust and some audio sorted. it goes need to go lower but i live on the isle of wight and i dont really want a shattered spine and cracked teeth lol ;)

anyway....
Picture329.jpg

Picture330.jpg

Picture333.jpg

Picture335.jpg

Picture336.jpg

not bad considering iam only 18 lol:eek:

wheels looks great on it. Nice colour. Just been down the IOW for a week in the 172. Looking at buying a place there next year.

Shed.
also a few new mods.
a flame beater fire extinguisher
ctr aireal
private plate
rs grill
still need to get it colour coded, side skirts, exhaust and some audio sorted. it goes need to go lower but i live on the isle of wight and i dont really want a shattered spine and cracked teeth lol ;)

anyway....
Picture329.jpg

Picture330.jpg

Picture333.jpg

Picture335.jpg

Picture336.jpg

not bad considering iam only 18 lol:eek:

lol

............a 1.2 16v actually building up enough heat to start a fire....PAH !!!! who are you kidding.

TeZ

Non RS : (
Well it is known that Reno's come on fire i believe there is a pic of a V6 on fire but ive never seen that.

ah dont be like that mate its all banter..

tidy looking mate, where in the IOW do you live? i went on holiday with my ex there, stayed in cowes. my valver is lowered 60mm and oh i do see what you mean about not wanting any lower!

RB 182 Cup
lol

............a 1.2 16v actually building up enough heat to start a fire....PAH !!!! who are you kidding.

wow there's that 172 high horse! dont listen to that asshole. where about on the island you from mate? im from Cowes, dont think ive seen you're car about though.

RB 182 Cup
oh right sorry! whats with the name then? maybe i should change my name to RossPorscheCarreraGT