ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A worth it mod done on the 182

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Evening guys,

I would like to share my new mod. Its a rear strut brace, WOW, talk about handling improvements! (and it hasnt been nailed in yet)
forget about those whiteline sway bar things!

Im not to sure on the exact material compounds used, but i do know its some type of wood.

e71d28cb.jpg

56fc4e4f.jpg

Aswell as the main purpose of improving the ride quality, its also great to store items on....
4990a134.jpg

I upgraded a decal onto it also
8304bb13.jpg

I wasntto keen on it asthetic wise only of course.
So to keep in with the theme of my clio i trimmed it in a certain type of material
43edc721.jpg

So what do you think?

Thanks
Austin

An orange one
It looks visibly more rigid just from the pics mate, it must be something really special in the twisties now!

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
I do, just find it pointless going through all that effort to get a laugh from a couple of guys on an internet forum. hey ho. been a long day today
Calm down mate its only a bit of a laugh, we cant be serious all the time. Its also a laugh with my mates "in real life" who are on the forum

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
That won't make any difference. It's not even bolted on. It's just sitting there, useless like an OMP strut brace.

Why would OMP, a well known car tuning company, produce a product that is useless? Surely the £30 is well spent.

P.s 'nanas are a good source of energy, so that is 25bhp right tha.