ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

am gettin edinburghs 1st mk 3 clio!!

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
yeh, went in for a spare part and bought the most expensive spare part i could find, lol. its the mk3 dynamique s, its stunnin, the most lovelyest car ever and am the first to order a top of the range full spec one from sighthill, quality, so eh whos buyin ma mk2?

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
aye ave delayed it till jan, just cos am gettin things added like thet spoiler exhaust etc etc, plus ill be 20 then so insurance will be lower. so excited tho, its like havin the friday feelin all the time

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
lol yeah a brilliant feeling, wish it was me. although i still cant decide if i like it or not, the one in the pictures forum thats modded is mint though!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Cool but saw a privatley owned one on the road today, about 300 yards from where your car was parked. Sorry to piss on your parade. Good luck in selling your current clio.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
nice work mate....now you just need to sort out some mods for it

here you go..
newclio.gif

susanamck said:
yeh, went in for a spare part and bought the most expensive spare part i could find, lol. its the mk3 dynamique s, its stunnin, the most lovelyest car ever and am the first to order a top of the range full spec one from sighthill, quality, so eh whos buyin ma mk2?

did you get to test drive one?

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
just i just drove the basic model, the one in west lothian is brought up from london, i know cos thats the one i test drove.
the red metalitic 1 in sighthill is the basic sport model, but ave added everything i can to it.
iam so excited i feel like am gonna piss ma pants everytime a think bout it

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
opps, privetly owned, maybe not the one ave driven then, tut. well the sales assistant said its the first one sold from sighthill.

VW ....
susanamck said:
opps, privetly owned, maybe not the one ave driven then, tut. well the sales assistant said its the first one sold from sighthill.

u fell for that one ??

post some pics up once u get it :)

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
na never felt for it, had already bought it, plus it wasnt ma sales assistant that told me it was another one when i went to get the paper work bk. pics will be posted asap come jan.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
sorry for being mean but you have the inability to type normally?

sorry about it but i think your level of grammar is very poor

congrats on the car!

what colour is it? engine?

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
ok so wot the f**k does that have to do with the car, and btw it would be cause i have dyslexia u nasty s**t

A well built VW
susanamck said:
if u can suply me with a blue normal bonnet its urs.

Susan pm me the colour code and a pic of your car and ill see what can be done - what kinda deal you after - again by pm please

BMW M3
susanamck said:
ok so wot the f**k does that have to do with the car, and btw it would be cause i have dyslexia u nasty sh*t

Ouch !!! Bit harsh isnt it. Personally, i dont think its bad for someone with dyslexia.

P.s I have ADD and dyslexia !!

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
yup its harsh, but there was no point it his post, none wot so ever, if u get the just of the convo wots the point is lowerin the tone?

just tryin to find that 4 u big yin

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
january feels years away. its only the 1.4 as the 1.5d never appealed to me, and i cant want for the 1.6 or 1.8 am soo excited, i want to wee ma pants, lol

susanamck said:
ok so wot the f**k does that have to do with the car, and btw it would be cause i have dyslexia u nasty sh*t

dyslexia doesnt cause you type words in slang

i said i wasnt having a dig, i just thought that correct english made it easier for other people to read. saying things like 'so eh whos buyin ma mk2?' isnt very good

BMW 320d SE
Last time I checked, this was a clio forum, not an english and grammar forum. I don't see the point or relevance of commenting on someone's typing, that's all.
Well that's my 2 pennies worth anyways.

Clio v6
susanamck said:
any 1 know why i cant put ma ph2 up 4 sale on the sale section?

u have 2 be a fully paid up member to sell anywere on da forum susan. Welcome to Cliosport. Most of us are human here, ignore the rest lol

Gud news on the car. Im sure u will luv it.

PS.

I just dare you ;)

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
lol cheers james and karlos, so bascially on here i have to shell out money to make money, well thats just silly, lol. ohhh every1 is makin me excited, lol think i need to forget bout it till jan cos i cant keep changin ma pants every 2mins.

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
and bear, did u not understand wot i was sayin, cos if not u must have been the only 1, and typin in **** makes it easier for most peop to read as they can read it faster and reply quicker SO THERE!

susanamck said:
and bear, did u not understand wot i was sayin, cos if not u must have been the only 1, and typin in **** makes it easier for most peop to read as they can read it faster and reply quicker SO THERE!

i must be the only one then who finds it harder to read then.

sorry i will stop now

hope u enjoy your car in january

Mini Cooper S sport
polarbert said:
i must be the only one then who finds it harder to read then.

sorry i will stop now

hope u enjoy your car in january

Well you wouldn't win any awards for your typing either mate!

Congrats on the car Susana, it's going to be a long couple of months for you!

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
yeah, ave ordered the spoiler, exhaust, and a got the xenons anyways. also havin it debadged and hopefully lowered all before it leaves the garage. why isnt it jan already?