ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

And you thought you had it bad!

Clio 182 arctic
mail.gif

this is the result of a 182 having no spare wheel. i had to resort to a scrap tyre from a local garage but unfortunately the size is.....205/55/16. well it will be 2days before the pe2 comes so it will have to do for now.
the result of a council pothole, tyre went pretty much straight away with a hole the size of a pen in the sidewall, (the side you hold). when i went back the next day, hole had been filled :( also tyre was a pe2 less than 2k old. t**ts

i f**king hate pot holes i feel for you mate i had the same a month ago

has it thrown up those lights on the dash?

Clio 182 arctic
ye, thats what im getting at. STOP, SERV, ABS, ESP handbrake light. it resets when engine is off but comes on again 200yds down the road. its due to the bigger tyre confusing the computer. also engine management (lambda???) has also decided to come at. coincidence i think/hope

172DD Cup
i hit a big pothole (was a metre square!) and went back half hour later to get pictures (after getting pizza). unfortunately i got done by a speed camera on the way back to take photos. :eek: