ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another boring Insurance question!

hi guys & girls,

ive got an extreme and i need abit of info on insurance, mines up 4 renewal in dec and im wondering if u no of any cheap places to go, i just got a tt supra and my no claims is on that and the cheapest quote 4 the clio ive had so far is with Renault (shock!) of £714 F.C! :eek:i think thats crap cos the supras is only £1300 with 2yrs no claims!:D

also im trying to get rid of the clio and does any1 no if u can get just a storage insurance cos all the clio does is sit in the garage and it wnt be driven on the road. any help wud be gr8

cheers

Pete

Cup 172

How old are you mate? Im currently looking into a tt supra to buy but i feel insurance will be crazy money. £1300 sounds very good

Cup 172

cheers 172gal, ill try tesco, am also looking at the 172, i think the running costs will be more manageable than the supra:D

Quote: Originally posted by Clio_007 on 11 November 2003

cheers 172gal, ill try tesco, am also looking at the 172, i think the running costs will be more manageable than the supra:D
Yes. I wanted a scooby but at 30k miles a year, id have 2 buy shares in Shell!!

Hello all ,first post on here . I found admiral and elephant the cheapest for my mk11 172 .Think you have to pay upfront though .

Hi all!

Thanks for taking the time to reply, ive tryed all places mentioned above;

172gal- elephant want a year up front like boycie said, directine didnt want 2 no cos i have lowered sus + induction & relocation kit admiral wanted £844!!!

007 - im 21, the sup ive gots a 93(L) uk auto car, i wanted a jap spec but they wanted 2.5K for 1 of those, im with liverpool victoria at the mo with the supra, but they only took me cos my old man has a 99 sup with 500bhp! otherwise u have to be over 30 for that kind of car. runnig costs aint 2 bad petrol wise get bout 20-25 mpg, its parts servicing thats the killer!

Wacko- scoobys arent my kind of thing realy, plus they are worse with insurance cos they r abit "boyracerish!";)

Boycie- good 2 c some1 else is new to the forum! ive been part of the club since feb, this is my 3rd post! prob the reason i was shuned by the rest of the board, other then u lovely people!:D

ive gota sort it out cos i reckon itl take ages 2 get rid of the clio, need to make space and free up cash, mr2 turbos on its way!!:eek:

cheers again

cheers tom, will try them 2moro! i need 2 find storage insurance!:mad:

007- as great as the 172 is or the 182 will be, save ya cash and get a jap turbo car, r33 gts-t cars start @ 5K and the insurance is bout the same as the 172, i checked it all out while being bored 1 weekend!