ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another German Daily... BMW E30 iS

Its that time of year again to buy another E30 for some winter fun.. Ive owned a 318i Touring and a 325i coupe both were had for a bargain price but this was reflected in there condition :eek:.. I think they are great cars but they seem to have gone up alot in price recently

I had read how the 318iS was the best E30 of the bunch (bar the M3).. So hunted through the for sale ads for a few months and came up with this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110593663499&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

!B3F6dV!CGk~$(KGrHqEOKj0EyLWK55U)BMk7thz4,w~~_12.jpg

I have already done a few bits to it.. Like change the wheels and rip the front spoiler off lol

Pics to follow over the weekend :approve:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nice car!

Why did you take the wheels off? They look realy nice.

The Original wheels have alot of laquar creep and need a refurb.. Ive fitted some like this wheel bellow but in 14x7J and fully polished

744ca814.jpg

The Ronal LS will be going up for sale.. this afternoon

IMG_0720.gif

IMG_0717.gif

PS... I think ive finally out grown my lust for rust :eek:

I will try very hard not to ruin it sir.... but no promises :eek:

I buy BMW's so i don't have to take them appart :approve:

I like rallyes alot.. but its french, so no tar ;)

E30 meet FTW!!!

Edit... £350ono :)

Clio 182
How random!

I used to potter around in this. Going back a good 5 years now.

This is how she looked when in my possession.

451.jpg240.jpg448.jpg

Sorry about the poor quality photos i think they were taken with a antique camara phone.

If you ever fancy selling it, let me know. Its the only car I've ever regretted selling.

Small world...

Thanks for the pictures... its no way near as mint as it was in those pictures... It makes me think twice about removing the splitter tho

So did you buy it off the guy that fitted all the iS parts?... I will keep you in mind when i come to sell it :)

Clio 182
Yeah i bought it as it was. Only addition i made was the fitting of a l.s.d.

I probably spent a small fortune on maintanece & servicing bits & bobs. It was a really clean car when i sold it.

Im thinking you should defo keep the splitter just maybe paint it white again like it was.

Don't get me wrong its still in good condition but 5 years does take its toll on a car of this age... I will see how comes up this weekend after a detail :)

Thank you for fitting the LSD.... Makes it much more fun than my other E30's and was the main reason for purchasing the car.

2.2 bar shed.
Im rocking around in a 320i atm. Needs less auto, more cylinders and less height. Cant wait to start spending monies on it!

They make great dailys.. buy one with lots of history and reciepts and it should go forever.. The only down side is the 6cylinder engines are not so great on juice, thats why i went for an iS in a hope that the 16V engine would be would be better.. It used £12 driving home from Nots to Manc.. That'll do for me :)

A few snaps from yesterday.... It doesn't look that low but i still managed to tw*t the sump driving in there lol.. And im still not sure what splitter to go for.. standard or iS?

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

Cheers folks
Winston

2.2 bar shed.
They make great dailys.. buy one with lots of history and reciepts and it should go forever.. The only down side is the 6cylinder engines are not so great on juice, thats why i went for an iS in a hope that the 16V engine would be would be better.. It used £12 driving home from Nots to Manc.. That'll do for me :)

Tell me about it. 17mpg average driving like miss daisy. :(

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Looks nice mate, I have a liking for e30's but they seem to be too expensive for a 325 which I would have to have.

There all pretty slow tbh Martin.... This 318iS isn't far off, if not the same pace as my 325i was once its up in the revs and its much more nimble to boot

I would love to drive one with an E36 M3 engine <3