ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another German Daily... BMW E30 iS

The same wheels too daniel... Just a 2inch band and low profile tyres

It has to be pikey spec wheels for the snow... sack smashing my banded steels (goes off to look for passat pics)

We have had abit more snow in manchester but not enough... Still been out doing donuts in fresh snow, Essex boys stylee lol

Looks nice aucky but im not sure i could deal with an auto

Its abit of boring update but an update non the less.

As stated earlier in the thread my banded steels were leaking air.. After taking them to my mate at ATS to be inspected it turned out it was the valves that were leaking and lucky for me not the bands.. After stripping the tyres off it was clear to see that the welds were not allowing the valves to sit flush and get a full seal, so they leaked air when the valve was moved..

This was simple enough to cure with a little grinding.. Im also going to seal the valves in with silicone before I have the tyres refitted just to be on the safe side.. I can't wait to get them back on, it looks so s**te and skinny on the 6J steels.

IMG_1006.jpg

And abit of fun with the split trim ;)

IMG_1007.jpg

Last edited:

wilky19

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon FR 184
going to look sweet again with the banded steels back on.

also is there anything you can't do with an angle grinder?

I <3 The snow

IMG_1016.jpg

IMG_1013.jpg

The banded steels swallow the snow. First they looked like they had white wall tyres then they looked like plate rims lol. Poor picture due to it falling out when i went to get petrol this morning. I will try and get some more pics later tonight. :approve:

IMG_1018.jpg

Mother nature has delivered... Perfect drifting conditions in manchester.

I had to remove aload of snow/ice from my arches this morning.. I had wondered why the car was feeling so sluggish lol

IMG_1021.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

And one last picture because it looks so at home in the snow.

IMG_1019.jpg

I will try and get some action shots later this evening :approve:

Trimmed lowering springs + dodgy English roads + 3" sump clearance = Merry Christmas Winston

IMG_1026.jpg

Fingers crossed i can work my magic with some Quicksteel, it was due an oil change anyway lol.. I will have a closer look on monday

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL was it the middle pavement (Once snow, now ice). My sump has a huge crack in it because of the ice pavement, but it isn't leaking.

WTF, that looks just like my street, and this morning there was an oil streak down it... but you live no where near me... weird!

I did it on my local industrial estate and made my way home straight away.. I went in my house to get a torch to inspect the damage and came out to nice pool of oil

That is weird theduck lol.. I just used a spade to dig up the snow the oil was on.. After making sure the pictures came out ok lol