ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple Brainiacs GTFI here... iPod help

Basically I want to put some new tunes on my iPod Classic.

I have about 7000+ songs on it, which are stored on my old laptop (which is ridiculously slow now, takes about 30mins just to load up).

Is there a way to have new music on my MBP and add it to the iPod without either wiping the iPod of all the current music, or putting its current songs onto the MBP (I don't want the hard-drive filled with tunes)??
Hopefully that makes sense!?!

As per most people, CS is the first port of call, especially with the amount of Apple Fanboys in here (myself included).

Any help would be great, dankaschon!! :star:

If you stick the iPod in then go to preferences for it and select 'Manual update' or 'Manually manage music' You will be able to drag and drop tunes from the library onto it :)

Its what I do as I have iTunes on laptop, home computer and work computer + I rob stuff of mates iTunes.