ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Austin's OEM+ BG 182

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Re: Austin's AAS'd GAZ'd BG 182

My exact thoughts. :)

It really is an excellent example, everything just shouts spot on :)

Ive read your thread before but ive noticed ive never posted. Regardless its a nice read :)

Cheers Dr Jekyll, nice to see comments like that! Ive really tried to make it a cared for good example, when i bought it i paid good money and the money used to pay for it was all hard earned by myself so ive apreciated it so much throughout ownership. I know a lot of people say it, but i honestly cant see myself ever getting rid. My plan in the long run when its not used anymore will be to have it garaged away.

172 Cup
Re: Austin's AAS'd GAZ'd BG 182

Looks fantastic dude, as said its a lovely 182 and it allways looks immaculate when i have seen it in person. Great attention to detail!

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
I decided to go back to the darker front diamond, its simply covered in a carbon effect vinyl. Saves messing on painting it and can come off if i want to go back to silver again
9801027a.jpg

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Hi Alan, they are Team Heko wind deflectors, not aure on a part number but im sure you can get them off ebay

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Hi Guys, a small update to make.today i had a go of trimming a few parts i havnt tried before, i did the interior wing mirror covers and the strip on the top of the doors.
ac285738.jpg

ee656ae0.jpg

2c4f313d.jpg

862986f1.jpg

8a77fb6a.jpg

9bb3341c.jpg

55ea64b1.jpg

04ca5a07.jpg

a42139dc.jpg

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
For some time now my MPG have seemed to be quite low. I had it plugged in and diagnosed with a faulty pre cat lambda. This has now been changed so hopefully i will see an increase in my MPG
397171b5.jpg

Also while in the garage i had my tyres checked as they have been losing air, not sure how i havnt realised but each of the rear tyres have had a nail in each. Tyres have been repaired now so no more foot pump action required.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Update on the clio

Today i changed the bullets over to a set of standard unpainted smooth bullets. I actually like the fact they are unpainted as it still breaks it up in a subtle way by matching with the other unpainted plastics, for example the wing mirror base.

58475719.jpg

d41fa61f.jpg

eb679cbc.jpg

add74014.jpg

2064f335.jpg

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Looking awesome mate, I've got a gear gaitor here you can take away and trim for me if you like?

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Austin your like my drug dealer but for alcantara....

I might even send up a dash for you to play with :)

haha!

think il have a dash by next weekend mate, can easily get hold of one so going to give it a go, il post up results when do one

cheers mate. get yours back on the road asap!
just in need of the money at the min mate as its due timing belt in roughly 20k so gonna get that done at same time as the sump.. gonna tinker on with it for now while its on the drive and change a few things what seem to be acting up such as washer motor and front brakes etc

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
just in need of the money at the min mate as its due timing belt in roughly 20k so gonna get that done at same time as the sump.. gonna tinker on with it for now while its on the drive and change a few things what seem to be acting up such as washer motor and front brakes etc

yea good idea to dot hose things while its off the road. may aswell get it all done at the same time when youv got the cash then you will know its sorted for a good few year

yea good idea to dot hose things while its off the road. may aswell get it all done at the same time when youv got the cash then you will know its sorted for a good few year
my thought exactly mate. im hoping to have it done so can go to the ring at the end of SEP with lewis taylor and the other fellas.. i just spent 420 getting the rear quarter done so atleast its all straight now lol wont be doing that agen in a hurry.. need a new lock still for passenger side as that is the only thing letting the body work down and then the wheels