ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AUSTRALIAN 172’S

GDAY MATES.WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM THE OTHER LUCKY 84 OWNERS OF CLIO 172 SPORTS IN AUZ.(FOR ANYONE WHOS INTERESTED ONLY 85 172 MK1S WERE IMPORTED TO AUZ,CALLED "CUP SPORTS" WITH INDIVUALLY NUMBERED PLAQUES AND A PROOF OF OWNERSHIP DOCUMENT,A VERY RARE CAR HERE WHERE 5.7 LITER V8S AND REXS ARE THE NORM).

Got a Mk2 in melbourne, does that count??
Would be happy to meet up with any clio sport owner for that matter
Cheers,
Paul

Driving a Mk1 and originally from Melbourne, but working in Hong Kong now and bought the car here (also very rare)
Might be going back to mel in a couple of months.

Hey Paul

any chance you will be around flinders lane in the city. My mate runs a wrap and smoothie bar call Zest and hes interested in seeing the MK2.

BTW, what colour are ya.

Hey people...

Mk II flame red from Sydney Parramatta... how u all doing.... ive seen another silver Mk II in parra driven by some guy... we both shared a wave once but havent seen his face since... have seen him driving around thou... also saw a Mk I flame red clio sport for sale at Renault Parramatta

Im a Mk2 Owner from Canberra, but theres MarkH floating around here with I think its 44 of 85? Odessy Blue
Ill let Mark correct me

Sean,
yeah i could meet your mate in the city.
give me a call on 0411 468 508, and i could drop by!
anything to help a possible clio owner!!
cheers
P

Oops!!
Silver, the only choice!!
Oh, with some lurvely big key marks on the bonnet...
Cant justify the er-spray cost b4 some other ..... does it again.
p

GOOD TO SEE YOU GUYS.HOW THE CARS GOING?ARE ALL YOU FROM MELB?OR DO WE HAVE SOME OTHER STATES ON-LINE,IM FROM PERTH AND WE ONLY GOT 5 "SPORTS",1 BLACK(MINE)2 SILVER,1 RED AND A BLUE.BUT SAW A YELLOW ONE AT BLUES POINT IN SYD ON NEW YEARS EVE.HAVE ANY OF YOU STARTED PLAYING WITH THEM YET? AND WHAT PROBLEMS HAVE YOU HAD (IF ANY).SPEAK SOON.GRANT

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Craggy you up for the 1/4 mile in york BTW ?

I did come down last time but turned around halfway down there remember ?

mk2 172

when is it?, will go if its near when i get paid, and im confident with my sh*tty gearbox, your brakes dont have to be very functional either do they? cos mine suck!

craggy

B 8

Black Mk2 172 [ B 8 ]

Hi guys, Im from Sydney. Clios here are getting more and more common these days.

Cheers Paul,
Ill be chatting to him during the week. He runs Zest in Flinders Lane (a Food Wrap Place). His name is Danny.

Anyhow, ill pass on the offer and see how serious he is.

Thanks again,
Sean

Black Clio 172 MkII

heya grant,

you can find about 50 of us local lot at htttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/OZ_Clio_Sport/

I want to emmigrate to Aus ! I am seriously looking into it at the moment, one good thing is that I hope to be able to get a 172 in Aus too ! How much are they ?

They are about $35,000AUD, which equates to about 10,000 quid. pretty cheap i suppose.
And they are finally in unlimited supply.
Hoorah!

Sean, I see your point. Let him know, and give him my mobile, and get him to call me. Mine has done 13,000k now, so it up for a well good thrashing!!

Cheers,
-p

F**K me 35K ozzie dollars. Mines 27K euro which equals 48K. Thats it im off to melbourne to live...its p11sing rain here at the moment

OK ILL BOW TO THE PRESSURE, umm thats better.im a attention seaker you see!
thanks joel for the website,ive just got out of bed so i,ll look when ive finished this.
hey chavyboy,is that York western Aus?
if so ill see you there.
Seanthedub, melbournes the last place you want to go if your getting away from the rain.
MR B8, powerchips hey! got any details?

Hey B8....

Since the whole Powerchips controversy weve had on the board, can u tell us how its affected ure car? is it any better?? etc

I dunno yet - Ive had the details sent but admittedly at this stage its looking like a negative. Im hoping to do it though even if it means getting up at some insane time of the morning to get there

Ah. ok.. Guess i have the advantage that im driving up on the friday night and staying a couple of nights at my cousins .... but then again, after this mornings little problems with teh car......

hey guys.read this from simon172 weeks ago but only got around to it on sunday. disconnect the top cold air duct hose to your air box!!!! sounds good(ive also got a green filter)......and cheap.give it a go.
grant