ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BARC at Donington Park

2014 Focus Titanium
It was mine and my mate's first go at motor racing, him with his Nikon D80 + 18-200 VR and me with my 400D + 55-250 IS, I think we did ok with 0 experience between us!

Right here's a bunch of ones i have processed, the cropping could be better on some but I was in a rush and at work :D

350Z and Mini Cooper battling it out at Goddards (1/80s)
Donington001.jpg

Clio 172 at Goddards (1/80s)
Donington002.jpg

Mini at Goddards again.. (1/125s)
Donington006.jpg

S1ck head shot at 1/50s of a Radical on craner curves
Donington014.jpg

The same radical on the same bend (1/125s)
Donington021.jpg

Minis at Craner Curves (1/125s)
Donington022.jpg

Old minis at Starkeys, these we going so quick round this corner! (1/250s)
Donington025.jpg

Megane after Starkeys (1/125s)
Donington031.jpg

VXR in the same spot (1/100s)
Donington032.jpg

Random old car (i really don't know classics) (1/80)
Donington037.jpg

Another black Radical! (1/50s)
Donington040.jpg

(1/320s)
Donington047.jpg

PLEASE give me your C&C on these, because it was our first time in doing this and we didn't have a clue what we were doing :D

Cupra
Vibrant colours and pretty sharp efforts for the lower shutter speeds. Does the 50-250 have and IS mode for panning or did you turn it off all together?

P.S. You sensor could do with a dust off by the look of it.

2014 Focus Titanium
Yes my sensors dirty as a *****!

It has the latest version of Canon's IS which has panning detective in built and they have done away with the mode switch. IS was on for all of these!

2014 Focus Titanium
Good effort, especially at those shutter speeds!

Aye, after reading up a bit before hand I was finding that people were getting better results at lower shutter speeds, so i decided to try and chuck myself in at the deep end and go for it! Harder than I thought it would be but very addictive, you just keep trying harder and harder to get the shot! :D