ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Im always epicaclly bad with any sniper... any game lol!

Whats the best assault rifle you can start with?

You don't start with it, but the M416 is very, very good. It will definitely get a patch imo lol. Think it's the third rifle you unlock.

I'm liking the coyote RDS, similar to the reflex RDS but the lens seems a lot wider so you can see more.

Good game but does have its moments. I was running along the hedge line watching it grow in front of me lol!

Then my helicopter got stuck inside a building and I couldn't get out!

BG Clio 182
Typical i get my Ps3 back from Sony, and the PSN is down so i can't get online!!! Had this game since Friday and havent been able to play it yet!!!!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Finished the SP campaign earlier. Had a quick HC TDM match online and so far, it's a bit meh. Somehow I got 4 kills, yet actively only scoped up and shot one enemy from what I recall.

Some very weird hit detection going on - both against the enemy and against me. Decentish ping in the low 20s and only 24 players shouldn't have played like that just then. Hopefully I won't tire of this very quickly like I did with BF3. It's not really BF to me - more like a love-child of BF and COD. And unfortunately, there's a bit too much COD in there.

Let up with the billion unlocks, already! ;)

D.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yes I found having loads of unlocks on BF3 a bit too much, I would prefer fewer and more unique ones for each gun.

I would have liked a bit more character customisation this time around too - so you can feel your characters are more unique to you. Is there any of that included?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
yeah there's a bit too much on the unlocks like. the std assult weapon is shocking been using it to rank up just getting hits and few kills. That SG553 is a really good gun with the ergo grip or stubby get kills pretty instantly. I think the MX4 and the AK12 is a very good std gun performs really well with a grip.

I've redeemed the Map Pack code for this and nowt has happened it's not in the Downloads it said it's been redeemed successful but can't see it anywhere, any suggestions

Me and Liam were on this fair few days ago playing Conquest we were owning by attacking and defending and kills. We came top 2 on table few times. Some cases almost doubles the score from the next person down. And last night Me, Liam, N9, Dredz and Lemon were playing Defuse which is like S&D we won every single game all night for few hours

Last edited:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah it was a good session last night, although I might have to play some conquest later as my score per min dropped by over 100 playing defuse lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah I noticed that too. Me and N9 were playing obliteration early on stats have gone down abit. We're playing conquest now

BG Clio 182
yeah there's a bit too much on the unlocks like. the std assult weapon is shocking been using it to rank up just getting hits and few kills. That SG553 is a really good gun with the ergo grip or stubby get kills pretty instantly. I think the MX4 and the AK12 is a very good std gun performs really well with a grip.

I've redeemed the Map Pack code for this and nowt has happened it's not in the Downloads it said it's been redeemed successful but can't see it anywhere, any suggestions

Me and Liam were on this fair few days ago playing Conquest we were owning by attacking and defending and kills. We came top 2 on table few times. Some cases almost doubles the score from the next person down. And last night Me, Liam, N9, Dredz and Lemon were playing Defuse which is like S&D we won every single game all night for few hours

The China Rising map pack comes out next month.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
loved it when the noob tube landed at his feet and got a hit marker. Looks good though

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
You know the dice players, how good are they? Genuine question, never looked into it.

Assuming that's a dice player in the video then I'd say average at best lol. Love that Zavod 311 Map & Flood Zone, 2 of my favourites.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Anyone had a bash at creating an emblem? I spent ages making a Subaru one, got fed up re arranging the stars so left it as it is, looks pretty s**t, lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
This is a great game, annoying when it freezes up and got to restart the console. Setting up the weapon is harder than you may think something so small can effect the handing of it.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It's extremely annoying. Also today I noticed that when I shoot people (and the bullets hit) I'm not getting the little cross that pops up. Sounds like such a minor thing but it's really annoying not having it lol.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
This much better than 3? Just got rid of gta v so freed up space to reinstate bf3 content.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Personally I think it's a lot better. Although I hated it at first.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
In what way hated it? In two minds wether to buy it now or wait until the next gen's are out.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
It's froze fir the 4th time now froze within seconds joining a game. I really like the game too great maps great gun selection. Took down 2 attack helicopters with the RPG's there so much better, more precise. One shot kills them

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
I'm finding it hard not to buy this for the 360, but I'll be waiting until next gen . 3 weeks until PS4 :)

BG Clio 182
This has been rock solid for me on the Ps3 really getting into it. Just trying to learn the maps.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
In what way hated it? In two minds wether to buy it now or wait until the next gen's are out.

Hated it as in didn't like it lol :p I'm just going to trade the PS3 version in and pay the remainder for the PS4 version.

I've just been tagged by the enemy commander......so basically I have a big blue box around my player on the radar and the enemy team chases me to kill me for a bonus..... Not too sure if I like that idea or not.