ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Like the predator style 3 dot sight. Prob help me getting head shots. I see there's a grenade style motion sensor in this one. The weather looks incredible just makes it more real life

1.8 Civic EX
Looking good. Although videos like that annoy me. On BF3 if that was me on the roof with a sniper I'd be dead before I even spotted the enemy, or at best get a kill before grenades come my way, or the chopper guns me down etc...

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Majority of the enemy were standing still lol, if I knew if he was still there I'd get his tags :) seem to be staying on that roof quit a bit. Had some good shots ESP 4 kills within a few secs as all of them were standing still

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I quit like his commentary, i understand now the new reloading thingy, seems better imo. Going to be like hide n seek lol finding the motar guy in some bushes as it's now remote control

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Halfway through the vid now, I knew there had to be something more to the reloading bit than I first thought, lol.

Video was really good, very excited to play it. As for the remote mortars, I really hope there is a range on them!

Last edited:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
[video=youtube_share;rg4gB4Z4w3E]http://youtu.be/rg4gB4Z4w3E[/video]

unedited video

AK

M240i
I think I'm serious, lol.

When was the last time we played BF3?

Also, where you gunna get the time with BF4, FM5 and FIFA14?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I think I'm serious, lol.

When was the last time we played BF3?

Also, where you gunna get the time with BF4, FM5 and FIFA14?

Well for a start I'm not buying FM5, and I've play BF3 a hell of a lot more than I do or did Fifa 14 or FM4. Plus it looks f*cking ace. Don't make me AK AK.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
that 40x zoom on the sniper rifle is just pure filthy, you can almost see the guys spots lol

1.8 Civic EX
I've been back on BF3 quite a bit recenlty. I'm still total dog s**te at it but I enjoy it lol. Was on a match last night, Conquest, Caspian Boarder, was just me and one dude on the other team. We were having soime epic dog fights in the Jets although none of us actually got a kill as we kept jumping out last minute and running all the way back to the base to get in the other jet :)

BF4 is a definate buy for me as and when I get the console (not pre-ordered one). Think I'm gonna limit myself to only the big games on the new machine rather than just buying any old game like ive done in the past.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just received an email off Amazon. New estimated delivery date is between the 3rd and 5th December for the PS4. Is this date the same from other places too?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just received an email off Amazon. New estimated delivery date is between the 3rd and 5th December for the PS4. Is this date the same from other places too?

That'll be interesting for XBO orders, because the game comes as a bundle with the console.

Hopefully the XBox version is still November 22nd.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I've never played BF, and always been a CoD man. But this looks better than CoD, can't wait.

Despite my dislike of BF3, the BF series is pretty much superior to COD in every way conceivable. It can appear a bit overwhelming at first, with far too much going on. But you soon get used to and it begins to flow smoothly.

Soon, you're realise that there's more to an FPS game than giving your P90 a tartan skin paintwork with two attachments and having three perks..... ;)

D.

Trophy #491
Despite my dislike of BF3, the BF series is pretty much superior to COD in every way conceivable. It can appear a bit overwhelming at first, with far too much going on. But you soon get used to and it begins to flow smoothly.

Soon, you're realise that there's more to an FPS game than giving your P90 a tartan skin paintwork with two attachments and having three perks..... ;)

D.
This is so true, the first BF I've ever owned is BF3. Hated it at first with the lagre games and things. But after a few hours of sticking with it you get used to it.

Better then MW3 in every possible way.

Mk3 1.4 clio
Bf3 all the way. COD is for sweaty people that run round spraying people with shotguns or sitting in a corner waiting for someone to come running in. Bf3 looks awesome.

Evo 5 RS

D.

Whilst I agree completely that BF is definitely the better game (on all accounts), CoD is really good for just jumping on and doing a few rounds. Black Ops especially. It's still great fun but the dated graphics, close quarter / confined maps and ageing engine means it's not really offered anything new since the original MW.

So in short it's not that CoD is terrible, it's just not got half as much to offer as BF does, especially on the teamwork front.

1.8 Civic EX
Not had anything regards my order (XB1) being delayed.

The problem with BF is it's a victim of it's own success. Alot of the COD twonks made the switch to BF when BF3 came out so there are still quite a few running around with shotgun and the M320 "noob tubing" everyone which is bloody annoying tbh.

Was playing BF3 just the other day, Rush, I was laying some C4 in a perfect position to catch any incoming enemy vehicles, a guy on my side was in a building behind me watching out the window. As soon as I finished he fires down at all my C4 with his RPG, blew the lot up and killed me in process (there were no enemies about at all, just me and him). The he proceeded to blow the s**t out of the wall surrounding one of the M-Com's with his RPG basically making it easier for the other team to get in. :rolleyes:

Evo 5 RS
I've not played it since last year (or feels like it) I bought the Close Quarters map as it was the first part of Premium to be released. Was fun for a few rounds but soon grew old. BF4 is long over due!

RX7 FD
I would like them to revisit the glory days of BF1942 properly. None of this guided missile lark, Back to bolt action rifles and free fall bombs!

I am still going to get BF4 mind, looks sweet.

1.8 Civic EX
BF4 Premium is now available to buy on the 360. The premium account will transfer to XB1 too. Downside.......it's £33.99!! That's on top of the £40+ for the game....

1.8 Civic EX
I'm gonna set up a CS platoon on the battlelog for BF3/4 on Xb360/XB1. Any suggestions for names? Will also need a 3/4 character "tag"

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm gonna set up a CS platoon on the battlelog for BF3/4 on Xb360/XB1. Any suggestions for names? Will also need a 3/4 character "tag"

Dunno but I'll sign up. Just don't make us sound like pussies ;)

SWAT is always good for the tag.