ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The MG4 is pretty terrible IMO, power isn't too good at all and the recoil is hilarious. Shooting someone at close range and having to hold the crosshair down to stop it going above their head is not good. Back to the type 88 for me.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Should organise a CS squad to rape a HC metro game, smokes and shotguns boss the lot of them as the US team, so f**king hard to win as the US team, can wait for own servers to come out so I can ban LVG's and nades.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I could think of nothing more infuriating than Metro on HC. The amount of teamkills would totally ruin an already broken game lol.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Point is just don't use explosives, smoke the stairwells out run down the tunnels cap A, rape them at B, let them take back A, camp inside the doorways and mow them all down or sit at the back with the srr and ballistic scopem

White APE
Well that's a first. Just won on metro as the US team. Even managed to hold all 3 points at the end.

BG Clio 182
  BMW M4; S1000 RR
PC or gtfotbh. Just unlocked the F2000 after hitting level 10. The stats say it shouldn't be as good as the starting AR. But I have such fond times on BF with it that I just seem to do well with it.

Need to unlock the bipod and holographic sight and it will be my weapon forever.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Got a cheeky little sniper kill last night on caspian. 40x scope and bipod, lying on a rock next to my spawn (RU) and sniping down into the US spawn. The second someone sat in the attack helicopter I took his head off lol.

Clio 1.2 16v
Got a cheeky little sniper kill last night on caspian. 40x scope and bipod, lying on a rock next to my spawn (RU) and sniping down into the US spawn. The second someone sat in the attack helicopter I took his head off lol.

and it recorded lol, cant wait for a good session tonight, gonna have a quick blam on Infamous after work and gym but il whack Battlefield on later

Mito Sportiva 135
The MG4 is pretty terrible IMO, power isn't too good at all and the recoil is hilarious. Shooting someone at close range and having to hold the crosshair down to stop it going above their head is not good. Back to the type 88 for me.

Damage of the MG4 is decent but need to master burst fire, you don't just hold the trigger down generally unless supressing. I did try the 88 though and it is quite good but I don't like the look of it.

Also unlocked the LMG from support expert but didn't rate it - only 60 in the clip and didn't find that powerful. Maybe need some new attachments for it though.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Damage of the MG4 is decent but need to master burst fire, you don't just hold the trigger down generally unless supressing. I did try the 88 though and it is quite good but I don't like the look of it.

Also unlocked the LMG from support expert but didn't rate it - only 60 in the clip and didn't find that powerful. Maybe need some new attachments for it though.

I never ever hold the trigger down lol :p Even when bursting a few rounds at a time the sight was bouncing up far too quickly for me. That was with some attachments on it too.

In general I think the LMGs were much better on BF3. I used to love the M60E4.

Mito Sportiva 135
I dunno I quite like them now I'm used to them - but nowhere near as good as on BC2. I think it was the M60 on that which was just so ridiculously good - and that was when medics had LMGs so in a squad we stayed alive for ages and got so many kills.

Still think carbines are the best overall class though - with the added benefit any soldier class can use them.

LY 182
Might just bite the bullet and buy it. Cant see myself buying anything else before Star Wars Battlefront comes out so this might keep me from getting bored of it.
Anything decent in the battlepacks? I only seem to unlock attachments for guns i dont use!

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Might just bite the bullet and buy it. Cant see myself buying anything else before Star Wars Battlefront comes out so this might keep me from getting bored of it.
Anything decent in the battlepacks? I only seem to unlock attachments for guns i dont use!

Haha thats the luck of the drawer. I havent ever got anything for the guns I use through premium. Mostly stuff like knives, stuff for your profile.

Same on Battlefront. I cant wait.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The battlepacks early on are decent, now I get a gold one every 510,000+ xp which contains stupid emblem designs and the odd 25% boost. :(

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Play with me tonight (not like that) - Im s**t at shooting people too. Dont think I've come out of the Top 6 though yet (of full games) by just playing in a supporting fashion.

I may have snapped the disc by then. Just left another game, 3 AT mines I had laid down, none go off. Guy casually gets out of the tank, I start shooting him (probably get off 20-25 rounds at close range, I was hitting him) - he just starts firing, couple of bullets and I go down. Such a s**t game.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I may have snapped the disc by then. Just left another game, 3 AT mines I had laid down, none go off. Guy casually gets out of the tank, I start shooting him (probably get off 20-25 rounds at close range, I was hitting him) - he just starts firing, couple of bullets and I go down. Such a s**t game.

Lol!! Have you unlocked the upgraded mines that you can stick on anything? Theyre good for levels on CR if you just put them on bikes/quads that you find around. NOrmally get 2 kills a game at least.

Yeah thats no good. Hows your internet connection?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Connection is stable, running at about 15mb/s here (no Infinity here yet).

No upgraded mines, that's the other annoying thing. My kit is s**t. And nothing decent is unlocking.

I'm probably struggling because I'm so used to CoD. I never really got into Bf3, and because I'm a little late to the party on Bf4, I'm finding it even harder to get settled in and used to the game. The Test Range is useless to learn with, too.

banther

ClioSport Club Member

No upgraded mines, that's the other annoying thing. My kit is s**t. And nothing decent is unlocking.

I'm probably struggling because I'm so used to CoD. I never really got into Bf3, and because I'm a little late to the party on Bf4, I'm finding it even harder to get settled in and used to the game. The Test Range is useless to learn with, too.

Yeah its a big change, mate. Biggest being things like bullet drop and the fact there arent hundreds of people for you to kill per game. I made the switch to BF3 and havent looked back.

You'll be surprised how quickly you level up the kits. I barely use recon and its levelled to maximum. I think Ive only put 30 hours into the game.

I dont have infinity either - pain in the ass!!

Mito Sportiva 135

One of the biggest thing you will need is patience - to learn the maps and the kits. Don't expect to run around and get a kill in 10 seconds, die and respawn...it's a tactical wargame not an arcade FPS.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Internet connection doesn't make a difference, i get around 0.9MB and some of the guys I game with are running fibre optic and we suffer the same issues.