ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
It was a weird game. Was in on all captures early then they were just stuck at A on flood zone. Had a good squad supplying with ammo which helped.

Hmm. I want to play now, given that I've just gotten home, but I feel like I should be out in the sunshine. First-world problems!

Golf R32
For the first time in 6 months I turned my PS4 on and had a few games after the massive updates and it's still shockingly bad. Had a few games where it was playable and actually started getting somewhere, but today it's so bad I can't be assed with it.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Been on this today for a few games. Conquest Small and I like it. Haven't been on the PS4 for a few month and I'm a bit rusty

Clio 172
I've pretty much dropped BF4 and I'm now playing DayZ instead. Bit more precious when if you die you lose everything you have and respawn middle of no where no map no gun and have to get on with it.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Dragon's Teeth out today for Premium users.

My experience so far? Being totally unable to connect to an online session of BF4...

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I forgot that DLC launch day was always a clusterfuck. This game blows so many chunks at times. I will 100% not buy BF: Hardline solely based on the fact that BF4 blows **** 80% of the time.

Clio 172
I forgot that DLC launch day was always a clusterf**k. This game blows so many chunks at times. I will 100% not buy BF: Hardline solely based on the fact that BF4 blows **** 80% of the time.

Having BETA tested Hardline I wouldn't buy it, maybe in 12 months when I can automatically be lvl 100 and have all the weapons when its a tenner on Origin.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I won't be buying it on the basis that BF4 is the second worst game I own, behind Ghosts.

I went out and bought Ghosts ages ago when I was fed up with BF4/EA. It actually made me appreciate BF4 a bit more. What a truly awful game Ghosts is, no one can defend it at all! Lol

Clio 172
On a lighter note I played the new DLC last night. Enjoyed the mkaps although they could have made a bit more of an attempt at building new scenery rather than re using previous furniture. I like the new link game mode makes for some tense fighting and encourages the team to work together and capture the individual flags. Can't figure out how to do the assignment with the dam and the new bulldog gun seems to be the new overpowered noob gun that everyone is now using so I'll expect to see that nerfed soon.

Mini JCW
Gone to complete dogsh*t over the last 48 hours.

Wish I didn't have a digital copy so I could sell this f*cking hateful game.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Seemed fine on my mates ps4 last night!

Got it downloading on my PC at the mo, it's on Origin to play free for 7 days.

Mini JCW
I meant i've gone to complete dogshit.

Used to finish top 5 with a positive K/D ratio, last 48 hours, bottom 5 places and around a 0.25 / 0.33 KD ratio. Embarrassing.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
I have a habit of doing the that. Same happened on BF3 as well, I could never figure it out. Nothing changed I just apparently went s**t over night.

Given up on it now.

Cayman S Edition 1
Really gone off this game myself. Don't know what EA do to their stuff, but its just pants now.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
And you don't even need to put in the hard work of unlocking things now as you can just buy them....

Certainly won't be buying cops and robbers.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Put bf4 in last night and didn't even finish one game before I turned it off. Just find it so boring now.

Mito Sportiva 135
Right, I had this game on 360 and was a Premium member. Just got a new One and rebought the game. I have downloaded the massive patch and got Premium again (it says 'thank you for upgrading' and got loads of new packs so must have worked).

However, when I go on the maps it says they are £11.99 each still and can't workout how to redownload for free again.

Can anyone help? Seems a lot more confusing than it should be...

Thanks a million
Tom

p.s. anyone still playing on One, add me! Brando M83