ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

Arctic Blue 182
They are there somewhere mate. Remember I had a similar issue when i got my premium. Think you go back tp home screen and game details scroll right for additional content/addons and they are all in that section.

Mito Sportiva 135
Cool thanks buddy. They were all in the store but didn't say they were for Premium specifically, said £11.99 each but when I tried to DL, they were free.

Only downside is the HORRENDOUSLY BAD download speeds I've got...took me about 10 hours to download 1 map pack!

The only glitch I've encountered so far whilst playing is that my custom setup sometimes resets to standard load out - anyone else have this? As it's the only problem I've found i have really been enjoying playing recently. Much prefer it to COD now that I'm used to the difference.

LY 200 EDC LUX
The only glitch I've encountered so far whilst playing is that my custom setup sometimes resets to standard load out - anyone else have this? As it's the only problem I've found i have really been enjoying playing recently. Much prefer it to COD now that I'm used to the difference.

Mine used to do this every match, drove me crazy, but I had an update a few weeks ago (XBONE) and it seems to have solved it

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Only recently got this on PC, wish I'd bought it sooner! Liking Obliteration.

LY 200 EDC LUX
I have noticed a VERY annoying glitch on this game today.

Happens on Goldmud Railway. The landscape on the top right of the map is hilly and perfect for snipers. This morning, I was bottom right of the map, trying to shoot a sniper who was top right, however, the guy was 'glitched' on the landscape. He could see me and shoot at me, I could see him, but shooting him wasnt possible because the ground in front of him was in the way, even though he could shoot at me. I've no doubt someone else has had this problem. Seriously f**king annoying!

Clio 172
I have noticed a VERY annoying glitch on this game today.

Happens on Goldmud Railway. The landscape on the top right of the map is hilly and perfect for snipers. This morning, I was bottom right of the map, trying to shoot a sniper who was top right, however, the guy was 'glitched' on the landscape. He could see me and shoot at me, I could see him, but shooting him wasnt possible because the ground in front of him was in the way, even though he could shoot at me. I've no doubt someone else has had this problem. Seriously f**king annoying!

I hate to tell you but the game has more bugs than the bug house at London Zoo.

Since reinstalling it on my XBO I've had a pretty bug free experience! Load out resetting has stopped so can enjoy it again

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Been on it yesterday and the day before. I was just on Conquest Small and it was faultless. Top of the leader board 70% of the time and still rusty on the aiming too. I'll be on again later on for a couple of hours

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Thats part of the problem - getting back into it! I can't stand being s**t again.
When I'm on point I'm normally in the top 5 (with a w**k k/d ratio - its all about PTFO for me).

Me and @MarcJP had some pretty funny games on there.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
choosing a good set up on your weapon is a good start, i picked up someone elses kit as i ran out of ammo, some of the guns you pick up totally the wrong scope for the map. You just need to predict where people will be hiding and will be heading too that's my system.

I guess your on XBOX? I'm on PS4

Mito Sportiva 135
Yep all about swapping equipment about and having the right range/power for a map
Having said that, I've not found snipers very useful on any level and I get bored camping

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Snipers are the one thing I cannot get on with. I'm nowhere near skillful enough and I prefer to be dashing about to get to objectives rather than waiting about for someone to pop onto the screen.

There are very few snipers who play the objective in any meaningful way. Saving their spawn points for prime sniping spots rather than to any team advantage.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
One thing i love about snipers going round them and sneak up and take their tags and T-bagging them, lol. Was on that Lancang Damn or what ever yesterday saw a red dot on the back of the map and went for a look and went to the side and went round them and saw 3 of them sniping and i took all 3 tags such an adrenaline rush. That's the least class i use is the snipers, i hate standing in a spot for a short period

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah all about taking dem tags. Although I use it to level up my pistols - I hardly use them otherwise! Need to get back into this.

Sell Sunset Overdrive, Purchase this I think!

I'm still loving BF4. Came top out of everyone for the first time yesterday, wish I had got into BF sooner and ditched CoD a few games ago.

Mito Sportiva 135
I only just rebought on One after playing a fair bit on 360, I am level 70 something at the moment I think but not played it for several months. When it works it is awesome!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Thats part of the problem - getting back into it! I can't stand being s**t again.
When I'm on point I'm normally in the top 5 (with a w**k k/d ratio - its all about PTFO for me).

Me and @MarcJP had some pretty funny games on there.

We did. I'm always tempted to pick it up and play again, but we're never around at the same time, and I'm the same in that I hate being s**t!

Renault Clio DCi 65
Started playing this again the other day now I'm hooked on it, been playing rush and coming top 5 most of the time.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just this minute seen this post lol. Great session with you and Oly so funny. Nom nom tasty lol. First proper session on that Navy map pack allot going on.

Be on tomorrow like at some point during the day but got a gym class so be away around tea time

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll be on around mid afternoon, still a great game to get back into once the webs are gone

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Liam said he might be on later today for a few games, I'll be on too if you fancy it?